diffrent type of hunt

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by jetfoot, Apr 26, 2008.

1. jetfoot

jetfoot Senior Refuge Member

i hunt in sw arkansas on the red river we hunt out of laydown blinds on the sand bars, I run a 17' outboard jet and have all the decoys and gear needed.anyone interested in swaping a hunt in arkansas or texas let me know.If you are looking for a totally diffrent side of duck hunting this is it.I would be interested in flooded timber or anything diffrent

2. knockdown

knockdown Refuge Member

would u b interested in a waterfowl and pheasant hunt in Northcentral Kansas let me know
    todd

3. wing seeker

wing seeker Senior Refuge Member

Let me assure you that dude from Kansas can flat lay down the
    pheasant.................:tu:tu:clap

4. knockdown

knockdown Refuge Member

thanks for the support big brother

5. moontide

moontide Refuge Member

love to swap a day duck hunting for a day on pheasant and partridge if i could afford a ticket to america you guys have great duck and goose hunting over there.ps need a lottery win i be over in a flash.

6. Drake012785

Drake012785 New Member

got 250 acers of flooded timber and 700 acers of rice and milot will swap one weekend if interested located in caraway arkansas

7. Badbullgator

Badbullgator Senior Refuge Member

How about a tube hunt in Lake Okeechobee? Nothing more fun than fending off a gator or two while you shoot and if your lucky we can get to the birds before they do after we shoot them

8. Schuyler County Il

Schuyler County Il Refuge Member

I live in Rushville Illinois which is about hour west of springfield illinois, our duck hunting isn't very good but i usually have quite a few geese and kill several of them and we are also in prime deer hunting terriotry...schuyler county illinois two countys over from pike county. and i have aprox. 300 acres of some timber with corn fields around it.if you are into deer hunting,I go down to stuttgart november 29th for the wings over the prarie festival and will be headed down that way i live about 8 hours from stuttgart so it is driveable in a day also....i probably will be going down to stuttgart more than once this year to hunt also...pm me or email me at ozzy.clements@my.src.edu or give me a ring at 217-216-0101 if you are interested.

9. ARGreenTimber

ARGreenTimber Elite Refuge Member

I might be interested in swapping a hunt Im located in NW arkansas, even be willing to bring my own boat lemme know if your interested we're used to hunting sandbars but im always up for a new area.

10. Mallard_Mafia

Mallard_Mafia Senior Refuge Member

I can get someone a Goose Hunt