Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Dive Bomb Snow Silhouettes

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by WingedShooter7, Apr 18, 2017.

1. WingedShooter7

WingedShooter7 Senior Refuge Member

Curious if anyone has used any of Dive Bombs new snow goose silo's? Been looking at buying somewhere around 40-60 dozen Silhouettes before next Spring and was curious about these as far as shine goes. More than likely would use them as fillers for Pro 2's. Have heard great things about their honker silos. Only complaint I have is they don't return emails or Facebook messages.

2. jthomp01

jthomp01 Refuge Member

I've actually emailed them multiple times and had pretty much instant responses. Been looking at their headless sock.

I don't think I'd waste the money on silhouette decoys with snows since they are so verticle. Just my opinion (and many others)

3. duck central

duck central Senior Refuge Member

Hey wingshooter, I've got 15-20 dozen Real geese Silo's I'm selling . I'd say 50/50 snows and blues. They are like New and in bags . I'd want $40 a dozen

4. WingedShooter7

WingedShooter7 Senior Refuge Member

It's also more so for the fall running big salt and pepper silo spreads. Would rather go the Real Geese 2 route but they're almost 200 a dozen which isn't feasible for an entire spread. Ordered some of their honkers to check out. The snows are pretty "plain" but if they don't shine they'd work fine.

Econos? How is the shine on them?