Do we have a 15lb. goose winnner?

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Joel Draxler, Jan 24, 2008.

1. mike2355

mike2355 Elite Refuge Member

guys take it easy on him... ok he was wrong, or a coyote really did get it:confused: . who cares. This just proves why honker guide has this contest, because lots of claims but no actual big geese. Im sure there are actually big geese out there, hopefully next year this will come to a close so we don't have to hear all you guys bitching about it. Actually i dont think this will ever come to a end. Someone will shoot a 15 lb and send it to honker guide and get the decoys, but then everyone will doubt honker guide or say that he knew the guy or something and that it was rigged. Whatever happens, hopefully a kid shoots that monster 15lber.

2. Avian Thunder II

Avian Thunder II Elite Refuge Member

Wow!
    Probably the best post among the last 25 contributions to this thread. If folks had bothered to read some of the earlier posts of H20-foul-pro, you would know he is a 16-year old kid AND many might say...somewhat immature. Ignoring him might have been your best stratey; unless - as at least 1 or 2 felt comfortable - beating up on a 16-year old makes your day. Ultimately, he may have gotten the last laugh; after all, his somewhat juvenilel prank seemed to get the shorts of some folks all wadded up. :) :)

3. commander019

commander019 Elite Refuge Member

We were not "beating up" on anyone.:rolleyes: If you take everything you see or read on the internet seriously, you have problems.:eek: After all, we are all keyboard jockeys here!! :nutz If your gonna post up on this thread that you shot the "magnum", you better have solid evidence, or be prepared to get some grief over it.:grvn

4. Duck Grinder

Duck Grinder Senior Refuge Member

.........Are you related to a certain Rodney King of Los Angeles, California by any chance?:cool:

5. Mark Moreland

Mark Moreland Elite Refuge Member

No you don't,you are just renting it.:l :l :l

6. Mikebig1

Mikebig1 Senior Refuge Member

I say, keep it at 15 lb no matter what.. I would personally like to see someone beat the jinx... there is a 15 lb ++ bird out there.. I am surprised paul has not got one already.. then we can raise the bar to 16+ lbs...

7. Catdaddy

Catdaddy Elite Refuge Member

8. dbmickle

dbmickle Senior Refuge Member

19 1/2 pounds:confused:..... then 15.5-16.... in all reality... probably 11 :dv :l

9. Gooseanator26

Gooseanator26 Senior Refuge Member

All this 18 lb goose stuff is

-----> [​IMG]

Besides I have no problem beating up on a 16 year old [​IMG]

10. Honker Guide

Honker Guide Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Are there any more seasons open for Canada Geese, or are we done for the season? I really can't believe that nobody could come up with a measly little 15 lb Canada Goose! I honestly thought that this would be the year. I guess it just goes to show you how big a 14 lb goose really is. Paul