Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Do you hear that sound!!!!

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by blackjack dixie, Oct 4, 2006.

1. blackjack dixie

blackjack dixie Senior Refuge Member

It is a distant sound but it will soon be heard around the nation come Saturday. Right now there working hard and getting things ready. Tonight they will began there charge. They are ready for a HOG FIGHT come Saturday. There will be fighting, clawing, naughing, blood and Auburn fans crying before the day is over!!! Please be advise, this will not be a sight for the weak; so you may want to leave your children, wives, and lightweights at home!!!! Not even the War Pigeon is able to avoid this attackĀ… there coming boys!!! A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S RAZORBACKS.... The chant is distant but getting louder.

Woooooooooooooooo Pig Soooooooooooooeee!!!

2. baileydog

baileydog Elite Refuge Member

As a Bama Grad I wish AU would kick the teeth right off the pigs.

Go post on you own page we do not need anything from Arkie land until the season opens.

Big deal you beat a Bama team that has an even worse Coach then Houston Nutt.

I do not cheer for AU except against UT. However, they will need no help to kick the pig crap out of a team that need 4 missed kicks and two OTs to beat Alabama. Who at best is a middle of the pack SEC team this year.

Go slop your Hog or open you mouth which ever applies.

BTW, the Heart of Dixie is Alabama not Arkansas.

3. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

Got Bacon?

4. dixielabs

Here's you a Lou-ism...:rolleyes:

"Fayetteville is not the end of the world, but you can see it from there." "Fayetteville is only 25 minutes from Tulsa by telephone."

5. dixielabs

6. DuckScout

DuckScout Refuge Member

Reading Blackjack's post with his wonderful grammer and sentence syntax structure it's not hard to see why Arkansas is 51st in education, behind Puerto Rico!

If we could see Blackjack, which we all would never wish even on our in-state rivals, we would all see why Arkansas is 51st in hygiene.

War Eagle!!!!

7. sbakerz71

sbakerz71 Senior Refuge Member

BRING IT ON PIGS!!
    Auburn 35, Arkansas 10

WAR EAGLE

8. mashduck

mashduck Senior Refuge Member

Alright!! I went to Samford, but My Daughter goes to Alabama!! so roll tide:dv and go AU!! Bite them HOGS!!!!

9. blackjack dixie

blackjack dixie Senior Refuge Member

Hey DuckScout....Personal Hygiene is just fine!!! No need to worry, business is doing fine as well. Part of that good Arkansas Education. I am sorry that the trailer park life as over-come you. Just remember that rent is due on the computer your typing from tonight; while your sitting in that mo-bile home of yours. There is some hope for you, trust me. divorce is hard but at least you and your ex can still be cousins.

It must suck knowing that you have to come all the way to Gods Country in-order to kill a duck. Dixie is in the Delta and the delta is in Arkansas!!!

WAR PIGEON...
    Bama sucks!!!

HOGS 28
    Tigggers 17

10. DuckScout

DuckScout Refuge Member

I hate to bust your bubble of spittle that forms from your mouth every time you try to pronounce a word larger than 2 sylables, but I've never hunted in Arkansas!

I do fine right where I am, no need to fuel the economy of a 3-world country.

And we'll see who will be the victor after Saturday.

War Eagle!!!!