Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Do you hear that sound!!!!

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by blackjack dixie, Oct 4, 2006.

1. SipseyRDucks

SipseyRDucks Senior Refuge Member

auburn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

win or loose. im still coming over there and shootin your ducks war eagle

2. blackjack dixie

blackjack dixie Senior Refuge Member

Sip... You won't be shooting my ducks. This non-educated Arkansas boy has some of the best duck hunting in the state... Sorry if your shooting my ducks than you'll have a big problem. But keep dreaming!!!

3. SipseyRDucks

1st- I wont be having a any problems cause you wont be doing anything! No.2- I'm glad you admitted to the whole forum that you are a dumb and un-educated... that clears up alot for everyone. :clap Best duck hunting land in arkansas huh? wow that's a hell of a statement... We all know you probly hunt with all the other locals at Bayou Meto.... :yes :grvn

4. NestlesBigTime

NestlesBigTime Elite Refuge Member

Sipsey...man...just....wow. If you're going to talk about how uneducated and/or dumb someone is, you should get someone to proofread your posts before you hit that "submit reply" button.

5. Pile 'Em Up

Pile 'Em Up Senior Refuge Member

Mediocre football team??:fp

In the last 9 years we are 10-8 against BOTH Alabama schools. Thats a winning record.......... the funny part is that we are getting better and its only going to get worse for you Bama boys!!!!! It's also quite funny that you guys have to drive 8 hrs and come pay a bunch of no shoe wearing, inbred, hillbillies to take you boys hunting so you can kill a REAL MALLARD!!!! If I want to go on a good guided wood duck shoot I will be sure to look you boys up though!! :yes :yes :tu :tu

Maybe yall should add one more mascot and be the Auburn Tigers/War Eagle/Wood Ducks.

Wait, Wait, what was that????????? Did the Razorbacks just score again?? I was there in Jordan-Hare stadium............. we DOMINATED the Tigers in every aspect of the game of football........ Offense, Defense, Coaching, and Special Teams. There were about 85,000 people that were shocked and not saying a word, and about 3,000 happy Hogs!!!!!!!!!! The 3,000 were louder than the 85,000 for the whole second half. It was crazy!:yes

WOOO PIG!!!!!!!!

6. dave57

dave57 Elite Refuge Member

Now, now. The boy never said he was an English major. He might be in one of those "special" programs. Never judge an entire state by the comments of one person who lives there.

7. NestlesBigTime

NestlesBigTime Elite Refuge Member

:confused: I must've missed that part in my post.

8. mallard05

mallard05 Senior Refuge Member

Sipsonumommma****- I don't care what you have to say about black and I. You might be a bama fan. I don't give a rats ***, u most have been ****ed because we beat you guys too.:cool: If you can't take it then don't talk. Although I will give you credit. Twice now you have successfully counted to two! Thats pretty darn good for a "short bus rider".:tu As far a you thinking blackjack hunts at Bayou Meto, I'll bet that 15% of the guys on this forum from arkansas hunt that place on a regular basis! WHY? Because we aren't that stupid to run off it the meto with a bunch of damn OOS'ers! And if you do find an arkansan there he probably knows where the hell he is going. As far away from you as he CAN!!!!:fp

9. SipseyRDucks

It's incredible how stupid yall are. :tu :clap Keep it coming though, it gives us bama boys something to grin about until we come up there and kill all of YOUR ducks! ROOOOLLLLL TIIIIDDDEEEEEEEE!!!! :yes

10. blackjack dixie

blackjack dixie Senior Refuge Member

Ole' Sip has spoken again. Everyone stop what your doing and give Sip the 14 yr old loser some attention. Once again. You'll not be shooting my ducks... hunting is not a competion and that is not why I do it. I duck hunt because it is a part of me and who I am, heck when your from Arkansas it is in your blood. Thats what you call Southern Tradition and Southern Heritiage there Sip!!! Something you might want to look into. You may come and shoot some ducks and more power to you. However it will not be in my spots. Unless of course you want to lease a pit. But like you said I am a non-educated tootless inbred. But you know I don't have to worry about leasing out pits to out of OOS'ers. See I take care of the people in this great state we call Arkansas. I would much rather have locals hunt the spots than OOS'ers. They tend to respect it a little better. Because un-like you they know a little something about tradition when it comes to Arkansas duck hunting. That is something you'll never understand or know. See your on the outside looking in brother. So before you start calling us Arkansas boys out you might want to learn some respect. This went from a football game to you calling my state out. Trust me will stand together. Well it should be about your bed time. Do me a favor. Don't mistake Asthma for passion there Sip!! :tu