Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Do you hear that sound!!!!

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by blackjack dixie, Oct 4, 2006.

1. SipseyRDucks

SipseyRDucks Senior Refuge Member

Hmmmm, I gotta give it to you blackjack.... That was probly the best post you have written thus far. :tu But as far as respect goes I have more than you could ever imagine and just b/c I'm not from arkansas doesn't mean I dont live and breathe duck hunting as much a you do bro. But I kill about as many ducks in Alabama as I do Arkansas but its just a different style of hunting and yes i kill plenty of mallards here, maybe not the pintails but definately plenty of mallards. I also hunt in Venice Lousiana quite a bit... Which is probably the best duck hunting in the nation... my (opinion) before you get your panties in a bunch. But yeah I enjoy hunting in the rice fields in arkansas, marshes in Venice, and timber/rivers in bama cause its all different. The Point here is I dont care where anyone if from if they enjoy ducks like I do, we are good to go. :tu YOU are the one that has absolutely no respect for other people or your southern heritage.... I guess the Order nor your state taught you respect or u wouldn't act like you do. I could almost understand you going to some yankee forum and bashing them... thats almost acceptable but why would you start something in the heart of dixie's forum? You dont see any of us coming to your forum saying disrespectful things. No b/c deep down we respect every other southern state, ( or at least I do) But I guess the teaching of the spiritual founder R.E.L. didn't teach u much. Maybe if you aren't to ignorant you'll learn something from this post. :cool:

2. Pile 'Em Up

Pile 'Em Up Senior Refuge Member

Do you carry your wood duck call when you go "kill all of our ducks" in the metro?? I bet so. I bet you have it double looped on your lanyard so you dont lose it!!! :l :l

By the way bro........... thanks for leaving the 1,142 ducks for me that I saw die last year......... in arkansas, about 20 mins from my front door. I really enjoyed it, cant believe that we were able to pull it off with a real killer like yourself here in AR chasing them around!!! You better start being quiet about all of your skills, if the AR Game and Fish Commission hears about you.......... you will be banned from crossing the state line, they might even put a bounty out for you!!! :tu

Im sure they love you in Venice too though!!

3. Pile 'Em Up

Pile 'Em Up Senior Refuge Member

Hey Sipsey...... if you happen to see Tiffin around campus, tell him we said thanks, and that we have a scholarship waiting on him at THE University of Arkansas any time he wants to come. After that choke job of a performance against us, thats the least that we could do.

Hell, I will even take him duck hunting with me anytime he wants to go!!! Im sure he would get a very warm welcome here in Razorback country!! :yes

4. bassturd

bassturd Senior Refuge Member

Tiffin is the best player Arkansas had on that day.