Do you support stricter gun control laws in your state?

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by The Other David, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Sault Ste. Marie

Sault Ste. Marie Elite Refuge Member

NPR = National Propaganda Radio

They try to appear so neutral, but their progressivism always shows through. Don't even get me started on Terri Gross . . . .

2. Chef Boy

Chef Boy Senior Refuge Member

It is so true.:tu

3. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Glad I live where I live.

With 30,000+ votes cast the NO gun control fraction is 93%, with a resoundind 6% in favor of gun control.

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

The nonsense of further gun control is essentially the only thing that really makes me not even consider voting liberal without even looking at what the democratic candidates platform is. Even Bill Clinton and Nancy Pelosi said their gun control positions put the republicans in office. I was a U.S. Military Martial arms and 20th century arms collector of especially the two world wars. When Obama embargoed the further import of the carbines and Garands from being re-imported I simply lost my water on the DNC platform. Many of those firearms are still in the factory storage cans they came off the factory floor packed in.

Given FOB with several Victoria Secret models for a couple of months tax title and license with a magic request genie lamp or the choice to own a mint carbine...Garand and 1911-A1 in cosmoline...I wouldn't even consider the former.

I started to run a poll asking about how people on this forum thought the gun control agenda of the democrats effected the election but that would have been like asking the Bloomberg choir if they thought guns were evil.

Anyway...I feel at least a little more secure about my obsessive hobby for at least the next two years and if my Daughter asks to go shoot her Garand or carbine I won't have to dig it out of the back yard...yet.

5. BLKHEAD

BLKHEAD Elite Refuge Member

I hear that train a rollin, its rollin round the bend.

6. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

I love how in the media, every time there is a positive response to continued firearms ownership it is a "win by the NRA" and not a win for the public opinion....