Does a Bumpstock Ban Smell Like......

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Tailfeathers, Oct 6, 2017.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

@buck_master_2001; Just a warning... THAT is who/what you're bedding with.

2. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

It's what they have stated and what they attempt at every opportunity.

I agree there are a ton of very stupid or very owned middle class white gun owners who still vote democrat.

Lots of bolsheviks tens to hundreds of thousands who supported Lenin were killed by Stalin because they were too dense to understand the ramifications of their actions. I don't think you fit into this as I see you post and manipulate for the Bolshevik cause. But I agree many of your fellow democrats are as clueless as the Russian bolsheviks of the past. Stupid hurts as it should. My issue is their stupidity hurting others. Many many others.

3. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

My fellow democrats? Why don’t you try and post something that isn’t some sort of wild *** guess that just happens to be wrong.

4. H20DAD

Lol. You continually come across as the gay kids in the 80s and 90s who everybody knew were gay but tortured themselves by denying what they were. We didn't want to be mean to them we just hated to see them suffer in denial.

GK1, Zane and JuvieCoot like this.
  5. buck_master_2001

How old are you? Do you have anything educated or intelligent to say...ever? At all? Does your life eally suck that bad? Are you going to be the next crazy shooting up some place in Florida because you are unhappy? Seriously, I’m starting to think you have some serious regrets in life and they are starting to show. Step away from the edge, it’s not worth it.

6. slimm21

slimm21 Elite Refuge Member

How so. He agrees with her on bump stocks. Probably disagrees with her on just about everything else gun related.

I think making the call to enter Pakistan and kill OBL was good. That doesn't mean I'm in bed with every decision Obama made.

7. H20DAD

Don't like what I have to say, I understand. Come out of the closet. You'll feel better when you do and maybe you can get some help. Although by reading what you post and how you spin it, this is a game for you.

8. buck_master_2001

I’m not in bed with anyone. I don’t know a single democrat who owns guns or hunts who would back them if the party came out and said “ban all guns”.

9. buck_master_2001

Thank you for proving my point. Well done, sir.

10. H20DAD

You realize that you'll give at least 90% of the regulars around here a good chuckle with that one.