Does anyone know any info on the SX Snow Goose Full Bodies

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by 81arnghunter, Feb 13, 2018.

1. 81arnghunter

81arnghunter Refuge Member

I called Snow Goose Warehouse today to inquire about some Avian X Snow Full Bodies, and was informed they have developed their own SX full body. Just wondering if anyone had any input.

2. mpkowal

mpkowal Elite Refuge Member

Pretty sure they are on that proverbial slow boat from China.Scott is going to Sask.in May and expects to have these with him for field testing.With his track record I expect them to be real nice.

3. 81arnghunter

yeah i'd just like to see some pics of them.

4. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

But will they be affordable, but at least 25% of cost is probably shipping. Shipping from China to US and then from warehouse to you. Avian followed the model of many food companies - keep price the same but reduce the amount you get 12 to 10 for same price.

5. wtrfwlr43

wtrfwlr43 Elite Refuge Member

Have NOT put my hand on one. I understand they are a wind sock with a different backbone that keeps the sock fuller in no wind conditions. According to the Snowgoose warehouse website "SXWindSocks tm will change the game of snow goose wind sock decoys, SX wind socks come with a Patent Pending full body back brace system, that keeps it shape in no wind, SX wind socks are fully assembled and come with a pointed 26" stake, SX wind socks were designed to go with Avian x full body snow goose decoys."
    That's one way to try to sell Avian X snow full bodies :l
    Heads for the socks cost extra.

6. 81arnghunter

These are actually full bodies, not the socks

Attached Files:

7. wtrfwlr43

wtrfwlr43 Elite Refuge Member

I stand corrected. SX Full Body decoys are listed under New Products. Just one of the listings From Snow Goose warehouse:
    "We Are Now Taking Pre Orders Coming Soon!! This New SX Full Body Blue Goose decoy is designed for the hard core snow goose hunter and is the only decoy with Bird Vision Technology made out of a New lightweight tough plastic, they will have the fastest setup and tear down motion system on the market Fast Motion patent pending and all decoys come with our loop kits installed in every decoy. they come with a 24'' stake that you can hammer in the hard or frozen ground the 10 pack comes with 3 Sentry decoys and 7 feeders. "
    I guess Butz will quit hawking Avian X decoys...

8. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

They basically are priced consistent with Avian, don't look real different from Avians - 10 to box versus a dozen. Warehouse is supposed to mean a little better price than full way to expensive price.

9. mpkowal

mpkowal Elite Refuge Member

To much hype about a white decoy.