does God hear prayers

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by wckrisher, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Rjm6254

Rjm6254 Elite Refuge Member

If there is a Satan then he is responsible for oneness doctrine Pentecostalism.

2. skiebuster

skiebuster Elite Refuge Member

nice try...Satan is an antichrist. Christ is God, so is Jesus.

They are one and the same and no difference in them. Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end.

and I am non denominational. ;)

3. Rjm6254

Then you believe in the trinity as defined by the Holy Catholic Church.:tu

4. skiebuster

I know not of any trinity Jesus has manifested himself into more than 3 things in my bible..

5. Rjm6254

could you explain the godhead as your non denominational church interprets it?
    Its confusing to me do you believe in the trinity or not?
    why are you so evasive about that? What you think about the Trinity doesn't seem to sound christian .

6. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Sorry I just caught your question. As for Jesus' DNA I would only speculate so far as to say it was perfect in every way (unlike ALL others). Everything else defaults to my faith.

I would say something as simple as a DNA strand is nothing more than a chip shot for the Creater of the universe.

7. skiebuster

no interpretation needed. God,the I Am of the old testament is Jesus in the flesh. The fleshly man had the spirit of God, IE the Holy Ghost residing within the flesh. When the flesh died on the cross, the HG , or God IE Jesus Christ rose it up again and then when the flesh lifted up into glory, it was transformed into a spiritual being.

you can say God, Holy Ghost and or Jesus Christ and they are all one and the same. But he has been manifested into more than those 3 beings you call a trinity. trinity is no where in the bible...yet you believe in it? explain how?

8. skiebuster

it was so perfected way before he was born...

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

9. Rjm6254

Ive always had a difficult time wrapping my understanding around the trinity concept of Christianity. Ive always thought that the monotheism of Judaism with G_D made more sense .Im still wrestling with the trinity and its roots in paganism.Im keeping the door open at this time to new revelation as I search for more truth.

10. skiebuster

then ask yourself, would you send your son to die for you?

God, the creator of the heavens and world, would he really send another to die in his place?

there is no way I would. Yet the bible states the Jesus is his only begotten son..yes that is true. As the Holy Ghost is his spirit,and that Spirit conceived Jesus in Marys womb. Hence He is the Word that became flesh and dwelt among us...