Does that idiot Rush Limbaugh understand the damage he does?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bands rule, Mar 3, 2012.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

You ever notice how the truly insane, honestly believe that it's everyone else that's crazy?:nutz

2. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

Your repeated displays of an inability to comprehend a base value/position held by another within their overall view which very much includes the reality of today along with a multitude of other factors, indicates that you're much better off with veiled insults, diversions, ignoring questions etc, than you are debating topics on merit and facts.

3. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Okie, you don't debate topics on the merit of fact. You debate topics based upon your particular viewpoint and assessment of issues as you believe they are or are not factual. I don't care to do that but instead prefer to look at reality, that which is either the current social and financial consequences of this country and then seek to address the problem and assess what future directions can provide real successful outcomes. I admire and respect your perspectives, but in the real world where folks are trying to see the future and come up with real solutions you likely wouldn't be of much value because of a fairly narrow approach that you wish to take. I don't insult folks or call people names, well I guess the word "goofy" is a little bit of that, but I don't let emotion enter into the thought process because it is of no value. Aggravating creeps into everyone during debate, but that's ok.

4. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

5. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Okie, you don't answer questions at all. You don't often bring forth data that can be reviewed and analyzed that supports your preferred direction. It would be enjoyable though to be in an open debate with you in front of an audience because you do have some good thoughts that would help provoke thinking.

6. ALMODUX

It's like a child so bent on screaming about being hungry, that he can't see or smell the cheeseburger in front of his face.:nutz

7. marsh-mello

marsh-mello Elite Refuge Member

The things we suffer from the most are often the very things we try and project onto others. :yes

Oh and yes I have noticed.:nutz

8. ALMODUX

Who is merely observing the tail chasing, and who is projecting? Notice and comprehension must be mutually exclusive here.:nutz

9. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

This sounds like an epic job for Sisyphus. :l

10. marsh-mello

marsh-mello Elite Refuge Member

Two points and two observations that I have "noticed" myself...goes a bit deeper than you probably care to admit. Physician heal thyself.