Dog Boarding?

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Wharf Rat, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Senior Refuge Member

Can anyone recommend a kennel in the Daytona Beach area? We will be staying in Ormond Beach the week before Easter and we ran into a conflict with our dog sitter,so I am considering bringing them with and putting them up at a kennel in Fla.
    Thanks in advance,
    John

2. uncleD

uncleD Senior Refuge Member

I got an idea, leave your dog at home and you stay with it!

Duke

3. Wharf Rat

Wow great hobby you have.You have not posted in a month and today you make a handfull of posts all bashing tourists.Was today your day on the community computer at the old folks home?My wifes family has had a condo in Ormond Beach for thirty years so like it or not I'm coming.Since Florida has so much of it why don't you go pound sand.

4. uncleD

Well hell, now that you mention that your going to Ormond, why don't you, your dog and the rest of your family head just south a couple of miles to "Beautiful Daytona Beach". Ya'll fit right in!

:clap

Duke

5. Wharf Rat

Looks like your "Goodbye to All!!!" thread was an empty promise.Did you learn that from Kerry? From the responses to your threads it looks like you have made a lot of friends around here.
    You live in Florida but you hate tourists and you supported Kerry.You must be a real glutton for punishment. You have my sympathy.
    Have a nice day Troll.

6. uncleD

Rat, we'll bring up the politics later.

Ya'll still got 3 3/4 years to keep screwing it up.

Meanwhile, ya'll come on down and leave some money, trash and bad impressions. We'll clean up your mess.

BTW- how many Floridans are bustin' their way north to spend some quality in Ill-a-noise.

Not me, brother.

Duke

7. Wharf Rat

I'll keep entertaining you since it appears no one will talk to you face to face.
    I will leave money since the states economy depends on tourism, but as far as trash I think you are all the state can handle.I was a boy scout so I leave places cleaner than I found them.Bad impressions....you take the cake. :rolleyes:

8. clubhunter420

clubhunter420 Senior Refuge Member

hey warf i guess Uncy D was here before the seminoles. Keep up the good work d, your making yourself look more intelligent by with every post. You probably wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for people moving down here.

9. uncleD

your probably right clubhntr, with out tourist I would have more room to hunt and fish, raise cattle and crops, but since they (tourist are bond and detirmined to come and take up space and eventually move here I have no choice but to do other things for employ.

And yes I was here before Bobby Bowden made something of an all girls football team! :yes

Oh you ment the Injuns, didn't you?

I was here before them too.

If you knew Florida history better, you would know that the Seminoles were a mix bunch of Georgia, Alabama, Carolina tribes coupled w/ runaway slaves that came to Florida during the early 1700s to escape ole Hickory aka Andrew Jackson. Ya see, ole Hickory was bent of Kicking some arse. Some Red Arse, the Injuns and we the Spanish took all those renagades in. Well about that time in history, Spain lost Florida and ole Hickory came on in to kick butt.

So yes, I ( by family proxy) was here before the Seminoles.

So, back to tourist,California has been ruint by over population, draining of wetlands (something like 3% of natural wetlands remain) and I'm just trying to prevent to ruination of what is left of my State.

So, please. If ya'll do, come respect it. Pack your trash and opinions out when you leave.

Duke

10. clubhunter420

clubhunter420 Senior Refuge Member

I'm just trying to prevent to ruination of what is left of my State.

ya know i actually feel your pain. Ca has gone to the dogs..........and immigrants