Dog Days of Summer, Call Give away

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by kellys, Jul 9, 2009.

1. kellys

kellys Elite Refuge Member

Okay folks, Its that time now, It is the second annual DOG DAYS OF SUMMER call give away from Kelly's Kalls, Its real simple, Post your name here. The winner will win a call of their choice, A Field Grade or Classic Design in your choice of a Duck Call or a Goose call, The duck calls can be either Arkansas style, LA Style or Acrylic Cylinder. The goose call can be either a SR or a Long Reed Resonate Cavity or A Speck Call. OR You can also pick a set of Baby mags (2) in any combination of Duck Call, Goose call or Whistle. Also you can pick one of my brand new Wood Duck calls. Basically any call I make except my collector series and yes that includes my Reelfoot style calls as well.

My web site is being updated this week with new sound files. The call contest starts now and ends July 23rd. I will post the winners name on the refuge on the 24th. Good luck and enjoy the Dog Days of Summer!!

Only those entering on the Duck & Goose Calling Forum will be eligible for the drawing. Here is the link to that forum
    http://refugeforums.com/refuge/showt...61#post7199861

2. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

This link isn't working when I click on it.

I'll see if I can just go find the original.

Either way, I'd like to be in on this.

Thank you,

Valarie

3. kellys

kellys Elite Refuge Member