Dog Stand

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by lab1, Sep 10, 2017.

1. lab1

lab1 Elite Refuge Member

I am looking to build one or purchase one at a good price. Any ideas or links? I need something to keep my hunting partner out of the water. Thanks!

2. Brack36

Brack36 Senior Refuge Member

I used a DIY stand for a couple of years and it served the purpose but I finally purchased a Momarsh Final Stand and could not be happier. More surface area for the dog, lighter than homemade and thus far it has held up very well.

3. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Sportstand
    [​IMG]
    upload_2017-9-10_18-34-44.jpeg

4. QuackAttack2

QuackAttack2 Elite Refuge Member

I "think" Sportstand is no longer, not positive though. I own both, and for years would recommend Sportstand. They are well made and very sturdy, a little on the heavy side though. Since acquiring the MoMarsh, the Sportstand stays in the decoy shed.

5. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Did not know that... Found this on FB
    Sportstand
    August 2, 2016 ยท
    THIS COMPANY IS FOR SALE

After nearly 20 years of providing Sportstand to customers across the country, the founding partners have decided to sell the company. The purpose of this letter is to ask you to consider Sportstand as a business venture OR to put the word out to your network of friends and colleagues about this opportunity.

Our proposition is simple. We are seeking a business venture to continue and build upon the solid reputation that Sportstand has earned over the years. We are prepared to make this happen in the short run to provide support to the new owner to be ready for the upcoming peak season which typically starts in the fall. The sales price will be very reasonable and is negotiable. It will be formed by the combination of existing parts, equipment, business documentation, transaction fees, and determination of commercial value. Our desire to find a new owner is much greater than making money on this transaction.

If you like your momarsh better than the Sportstand, it must be good.

6. Jon Reid

Jon Reid New Member

I think momarsh is dominating right now. That's all I saw last season.

7. lab1

lab1 Elite Refuge Member

I ordered the momarsh from cabelas, they matched Rogers, plus I had 25 off coupon

8. wingmatt

wingmatt Elite Refuge Member