Dogs

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Kimmie, Oct 8, 2003.

1. summitx

summitx Refuge Member

It works, thanks Kimmie, just don't ask me to post 2 pictures at the same time, here he is helping me clean a king salmon

2. summitx

summitx Refuge Member

with a few teal we picked up

3. Dactyl

Dactyl Senior Refuge Member

I am new to the board but have been lurking for a while. She is a 4 month field golden and is our first hunting dog. We are trying to train her for upland and duck hunting.

Well, I can't seem to get the picture to show right... so Kimmie, here it comes... could you post it for me!!

4. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Sure! I don't want to put my email addy on here directly for fear of being spammed to death; but, if you would click on my website addy (in my signature line)and zip me the pics off of any of the "Email" buttons. Put something in the subject line to let me know it's you ;)

:)

5. Kimmie

brdemkr,

That's an awesome picture of your pups! I posted up on it a while back but the post must not have made it through. I'd love to have a GSP :tu

6. brdemkr

brdemkr Elite Refuge Member

Thanks Kimmie.

GSP's are great dogs and FULL of energy. I just returned from visiting my parents in Nebraska where I took out the boys for their first upland hunting experience. It was Sammy's first real hunting outing (we adopted him at 5 years and he had only hunted tennis balls) and he did awesome! Despite the lack of birds, we did get a couple. Here's some picts from the hunt:

[​IMG]

Me, Angus (2years), and Sammy (7 years) with a pheasant.

[​IMG]

Angus with his first quail.

[​IMG]

Starting out in the morning.

7. Kimmie

Looks like you had a great time of it!

If I wouldn't be looking at divorce I'd have a pup out of this English pointer -strongly bred Elhew- gal from Texas... Man, she's a good looking dawg!

[​IMG]

8. brdemkr

brdemkr Elite Refuge Member

That English pointer is a pretty dog. She's ripped...look at that muscle tone!

Control yourself Kimmie. It looks like you already have plenty of dogs to keep you busy for a while. :sp

9. Kimmie

Oh don't you worry! ;) If I bring home another pooch I'll be known as "The crazy old spinster down the road with all those hunting dogs..." and I'll probably be going to church looking like my avatar (with no man in tow!).

I already have one lil black girly that's going to be moving in with me full time this Spring :eek:

;)

10. muddyboots

muddyboots Senior Refuge Member

Kimmie,
    Thanks for this neat thread! It's been fun looking at all the dogs.This is my AWS's Twister (left)Holly ( right) Rocky sitting and Benny with his head on Holly.
    muddyboots