Donna Brazile throws Hillary Clinton under the bus.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Nov 2, 2017.

1. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

Thanks Obama! And I mean it.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  2. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

As far as rigging is concerned all of this pales in comparison to the DNC's Super Delegate system.

3. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

You know what they say about rats and sinking ships....

Bear likes this.
  4. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Hope all you realize that nothing regarding the DNC and keeping Bernie down and Hillary was or is illegal criminally! Maybe some civil issues. This excludes the dossier event and other criminal acts Clinton has done!

5. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

There is not a dislike button, so at the very least, I feel some obligation to verbally scolding you for making such an obscene statement.

6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

None of this breaks any campaign finance laws? Why I'm shocked! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!! :no

According to Donna Brazille the Hillary Clinton campaign took over the DNC so that individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to her campaign could write an additional check for up to $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund which was a joint fundraising DNC vehicle. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. $353,400 represents $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement for a total of $320,000 and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party's national committee.

7. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Wasn't she on the stage, holding hands with Hillary Clinton and screaming, (yes, screaming), about how women were going to save the country?

And she knew "the fix" was in?

That's deplorable.........

8. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Very true Ron however morals and ethics which apparently don't exist in the Democrats world are in question. I don't believe any politician these days is squeaky clean but you have to ask yourself- Do you really want a bunch of low life cut throat, back stabbers running our government???? I don't

Bear likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yeah...the THNs were kicking the campaign finance laws thing around for awhile. But no reasonable prosecutor would take such a case. :rolleyes:

10. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Interesting piece on DNC reforms...

Dems mull big changes after Brazile bombshell
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/359274-dems-mull-big-changes-after-brazile-bombshell

I found this tidbit interesting...