Donna Brazile throws Hillary Clinton under the bus.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Donna Brazile will be interviewed by Tucker Carlson tonite on FOX.

2. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

And?

The approval rating of Dems will be lower, but will it change the votes?

Given past performance, I would fully expect something along the lines of, "well, Obama isn't the President anymore, Hillary has no hopes now, the people who did it are gone...doesn't affect MY Senator/Representative...it's over and done...doesn't really matter anymore..."

3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

It's more of an issue for Sanders supports who felt alienated by the DNC. Many of them Independents to the left of the Democratic party. But to your point - it's more of a Presidential candidate issue - not a Senator/Representative issue.

4. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

It is, but it also points to the behavior of the party in general...if this is the behavior at the Presidential level, then what happens elsewhere?

But I would say that average D's and R's by and large don't really care....Trump might've made the statement, but Hillary could literally kill someone and her supporters would probably assume it was the dead person's fault and excuse her behavior the same way they've excused the rest of her behavior. You could argue that her loss in the election was a response in part, but the fact that she blames everyone else AND her supporters believe any version of events to explain the loss except that she didn't get enough Electoral Votes, and I say, "no...not really...she is still skating away..."

5. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Can you say UranuimOne? We're going to be finding out about behavior that happened elsewhere.

6. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

I simply find it interesting that the process may change. Not saying that it will, but if they do get rid of super delegates, it may change the type of candidate the dems nominate. I doubt it will have any impact on how most people vote in the general but they could end up with either more outlier nominees or more popular ones.

ETA it makes it more likely an outsider (like Cuban) could win the nomination.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

This is turning into a real DNC cat fight.

Does the heart good to see the intolerant...tolerants start trying to scratch each others eyes out. :yes

API likes this.
  8. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member