DSD Price Increase coming soon

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Excaliber, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Foldem

Foldem Senior Refuge Member

Well it was a really tough decision.... go have fun with friends and shoot some birds that aren't really common here in CO, or ditch my friends and go hunt with a gigantic bag of Obama voting liberal doosh (I know it's misspelled). Maybe next year :no

2. D-Man

D-Man Senior Refuge Member

Guys are talking about things going up which is absolutely not the case over the last 6 months. Gas prices have been slashed to nearly half the price is was 8 months ago. Almost every commodity is doww, by a lot! We are announcing price decreases in our market, along with all our other competitors. If he wants to raise price, fine. But don't try to rationalize it with "higher costs material".

3. GRENHDKILR

GRENHDKILR Elite Refuge Member

Thats ok i never really figured you could back up all that **** that you spew out your mouth.:yes

4. Foldem

Foldem Senior Refuge Member

And I know you can't. You're involved in every DSD thread on here and you don't even hunt over them. Why are you so against them? Are you trying to get on the Avery/Zink staff? You spew 100x's the crap that I do. The only thing I'd take your word on is proper twinkie eating technique.

5. GRENHDKILR

LOL!!! I OWN 2DZ AVERYS OUT OF 10 DZ I WOULD SAY I DONT CARE TO BE ON AVERYS TEAM. I have no problem with dsd i owned some and then i sold them they arent for me you dsd koolaiders make these things out to be gods gift to goose hunting we shot 24 geese in 45 minutes the other day over foots i would say its location.

6. hunter

hunter Elite Refuge Member

Are you guys secret lovers?

:l

7. GRENHDKILR

:l:l No!!!! Kevins a great guy we know each other we just dissagree on a few things 1 being decoys and i guess the other being politics:l:l

8. kberggren

kberggren Senior Refuge Member

I'll i know is i get guys begging me to come hunt at their places and want me to bring my spread of DSDs. I hunt a lot in pressured areas and everything within a mile of the river is leased up, not too many spots you can just knock and ask for permission. Went hunting at a guys spot who had shot the highest # of geese in the area and he was really starting to struggle (as was everyone) towards the end. He invited me on a hunt and we brought my spread and we shot our 9 that day and he hadn't killed a goose in 5 days! Its not only decoys but everything comes into play but on highly pressured geese i try to take as many advantages as i can get!

9. kjrice

kjrice Elite Refuge Member

This is when we hear "China is using all the goose material."