duck hunt for deer hunt for my wife

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by TIMBER RUNNER, Aug 22, 2013.

1. TIMBER RUNNER

TIMBER RUNNER Senior Refuge Member

Looking to trade duck hunt for A deer hunt for my wife. Nice little 8 point. big 7 or 6 all she wants . would like for this to be guaranteed successful hunt on both ends but if no deer shot at dont expect me to take you back next day if you dont shoot at your limit first day. We live in arkansas and like for this to be near us also .She is a seasoned deer hunter with one bow kill and two muzzelload and one rifle kill. All Doe DEER . I try my best to put her on a buck and she hunts hard but no matter where i set her a big one always steps out in front of me. I try setting with her but ...

2. TIMBER RUNNER

Also river hunt mixed bag

Attached Files:

3. TIMBER RUNNER

Skeeters can be a lil rough till sunrise then it boom,boom,boom
    THIS IS EARLY BLUEWING IN SEPTEMBER

Attached Files:

4. Fullbored

Fullbored Elite Refuge Member

How big is big to you guys ? Also how many days is she looking to hunt? It's hard to put a gurantee on big deer buuut we have em here southern il. Check my hunt swap add for a few pics

I put my trail cameras out last week. Ill check them when I get back home I the next few days

5. TIMBER RUNNER

I was lucky enough to put a 156 gross on the ground last year and 145 1/4 the year before my wife was within 250 yards of me both times .

She however would be tickled to shoot a 120. probably just 2day sat and sunday hunt maybe three if it where around xmas. Dont you guys have a late season muzzelload hunt? and how is the hunting on your property by then?

6. TIMBER RUNNER

That nov 29 and 30 would be good but prolly to late to get her a tag

7. reload4more

reload4more New Member

we farm in Southern Iowa and have deer out the wazoo. i am an avid waterfowl hunter and would love to work something out. we farm 8000 acres (rent/own) and have active food plots with a few heated blinds and plenty of tree stands. would love to work something out. emial me at ambanks.lm@gmail.com if your interested.