Duck Water Jamboree

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by DuckWater, Jul 24, 2010.

1. DuckWater

DuckWater Senior Refuge Member

I am pleased to announce that Duck Water Boats will be having the 5th annual Duck Water Jamboree.:tu

The location will be Rhode Island December 17, 18, and 19th

The host will be Capt. Jeremiah Brooks of Ocean State Outfitters. Capt. Brooks has graciously offered his services. I might add that Ocean State outfitters would very much like to be a sponsor for this site. You can contact Capt Brooks at his website at www.oceanstateoutfitters.com Baydog, hope you can make it up from N.Y.

The Jamboree is an event for guy's that own our boats and guy's that would like to see and hunt from our boats to get together and have a great time. Over the years, many of the owners have become good friends.

I am sure that Big T from Ure A Duck will also be in attendance with his new Brant decoys. We will have cameras with us to do some videoing as well.

Best of Gunning,

Steve H.

2. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    I'll have to see, I would really love to!! I burnt most of my vacation this year with my surgery, and have only one week left to split up . I sent ya a pm with info for the Capt>

3. scrounger

scrounger Senior Refuge Member

should be a good time, just have to hope we have enough cold to make it really good. then again i have seen brooks with a pile of birds every time i have seen him come in.

4. jackduckhunter

jackduckhunter Elite Refuge Member

Good talking to you today Steve. Also touched base with Capt. Jeremiah today a few times.

As I told you I'll be around and join in the festivities as well! I'm booked the Saturday of it but currently free the other two days.

Should be a great time! :tu

5. Pitboss

Pitboss Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Steve do you allow other boats to join in on the fun??? :)

sounds like a Great Time Guys!!! :clap

enjoy,

jeff

6. Whitecap2000

Whitecap2000 Elite Refuge Member

Sounds great Steve. :tu It may not hold a lot of hunters, but I'd like to offer to bring up my Drone 15 for the event. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Phil

7. Ocean State

Ocean State Senior Refuge Member

Sea Duck Hunting Rhode Island,Massachusetts,New En
    Chester thanks for getting my account set so we can be a part of the Refuge!!!!!

This is going to be an awesome event. I will have the grand prize winner from Water Fowl Boot Camp 2010 Steve V. here that weekend. OSO is looking forward to having you and your guest in camp Steve. We will put the hammer down on some Trophy Eider!!

Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on attending the 5th annual Duck Water Jamboree. When I get an accurate number of attendees I will get with the local hotels and work out a deal on the rooms.

We will be hunting Rhode Island. You have to bye your license when you get here. You also have to bring proof of hunter?s safety, your card or certificate is needed. Rhode Island allows hunting on Sunday so it will be a full weekend!

If you have any questions please feel free to call me. All contact info is on our website!!

8. Ocean State

We would also like to announce that Steve Johnson from Huntonly.com will be here attending the Jamboree. Steve will be doing an article on Ocean State Outfitters. Steve J. Can?t wait to have you in camp bro!!

9. Ure-a-Duck

Ure-a-Duck Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Going to try to have a camera in every boat that uses our decoys.
    Should be a great shoot. The Variety of birds in the RI /MA area is awesome.:clap

All species of Atlantic Seaducks are there and brant... As well as some cool divers.

Will be sharing the video with everyone.

Note to Jerimiah of OSO.... :tu

Glad to have you on board... Now share some of images I shot up there last year. Love to see those Eiders in the spread,,, and the harli's Flying in the splash.:grvn

10. Ocean State

:tu Will post more when I see this works

Attached Files: