Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Ducks on Gunnersville

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by SBE2 TN, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ole country

ole country Refuge Member

Let's see if you're that smart or stupid [ whatever the case may be]

Post up a pic of yourself , so I'll know who to look for when I get there this weekend . I'll post up a pic of me so you can do the same , I'll give you forewarning , I ain't coming to talk so post up and be a man .

I've had little spineless dip*****s like you mess with my stuff before and since you like bragging about it , I'm automaticly going to assume that you're the culprit , so I'm gonna beat your punk @ss to a pulp .

If your next post doesn't contain a pic of your ugly mug , well then we're all going to assume you're a cowardly little spaz , who's mad about some people killin more ducks than he is.

Now then , you've been called out .Put up or shut up BEOTCH!!:fp:fp:fp

2. Alabama Woody

Alabama Woody Senior Refuge Member

[​IMG]

3. flywaycontrol

flywaycontrol Senior Refuge Member

Better watch out for Cans the next few weeks.Ive had flock after flock buzz the deks for the last 2 weeks.Havent seen one since Monday.

Ps,please send those stupid gads back north.We are Gadless.

4. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Why bother? Everyone else just shoots em and leaves em. When we were in Venice last weekend, I bet we ran across no less than 10 dead cans that were left floatin in the marsh. Most duck hunters can not identify ducks on the wing, sad but true. Senseless to have a closed season, so much waste (I've seen em floatin here in Mobile, too).

5. T Lee

T Lee Senior Refuge Member

we had a can land outside the decoys 2 weeks ago, flew in by his self, big drake, he didnt even fly off, just swam around and swam off with some coots

6. coachcornbread

coachcornbread Elite Refuge Member

Next of kin keep it in!:amen

7. unclelush

unclelush Refuge Member

gentlenmen i am new to this site but have read it off&on for the last couple of yrs. i will say what is on my mind and will show no quarter regardless who you are. i grew up playing this duck hunting game. it is not a sport anymore-but a game.
    we can all sit behind a c-puter screen and thump our chests like we are the baddest of the bad. when i started in the 70's you did your talking,cussing,fighting,etc.. at the ramps. there was no idle threats back them, put up or shut up. tires were cut by the dozens. ramps were tacked like it their on personnal ramp. i've seen fights over "my blind".
    the guntersville gang,cabin gang,c-nooga gang didn't mind a good brawl. even with each other. i've left blinds just to avoid a conflict and these guys have done the same.
    oos hunters have as much right to "our" lake as we do and i hate it with a passion. the 31/2 and 10 gauge are to blame for most of our problems but the biggest problem is the almighty "ducks unlimited".
    they have started more new hunters inthe last 20 yrs. because it is the preppy thing to do.
    i have probably seen some of you and i'm sure some of you have seen me so maybe one day we can meet and talk. until then do what you do best and that is ?:tu

8. Bamawebfoot

Bamawebfoot Moderator Moderator

Tennessee River and the Mississippi Delta
    Welcome Back Sundrop :dv:dv;)

9. senoiaslim

senoiaslim Senior Refuge Member

As WW would say," got som com in cents" :amen

10. profro

profro New Member

I was hunting on Guntersville 2 weekends ago and came to the same conclusion. We dropped a couple guys off on an island with excellent water and we went down river and setup in the channel with divers. Come shooting hour the blasting started and went on all morning. I radioed my buddies and asked if they were killing them. They answered no. What? With all the shooting I knew they had to have their limits. We went to pick them up later and saw another boat blind on the another close by island. While we were motoring in, these guys started shooting a swinging ducks. Must have been 6-8 shots and not a dropped duck. They shot all morning and unless they had 20 guys in the boat their shooting percentages were low.

I am a pretty humble shot and I realize that if I sky bust it will hurt me in the future. Do sky busters realize they are hurting themselves?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.