Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Ducks on Gunnersville

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by SBE2 TN, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whistlingwings

whistlingwings Refuge Member

WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD STAY YOUR *** IN TENN YOU WOOD NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM YOU THINK THIER DOM ***.:scratch:yes:l:fp:tu

2. killerv

killerv Senior Refuge Member

I just don't get it...some sportsman you are. I've hunted g'ville several times and have heard stories of trash like you and have seen notes left on peoples trucks at boat landings and their vehicles vandalized. Why? I don't like skybusters or hunting around newbies anymore than anyone else, but you know what, it is a public lake and you better learn to deal with it. Not to mention how the out of towners help out your local economy, especially with the way the economy is these days. So when you come up to me this weekend or any other weekend (I have a season long license for over there so hopefully I'll run into your sorry ***)because you see my Ga tag, be prepared for the beat down of your life. But being the standup man or boy you think you are, I bet you'll just vandalize our truck at the boat ramp and runoff before we get back.

3. mrgadwall

mrgadwall Elite Refuge Member

4. HNT4DUCKS

HNT4DUCKS Refuge Member

hardcore guide service is not gettin off on the right foot thats for sure, heck he has already posted his number on alducks and told anyone that has a problem with him running ducks to call him :l

i know that big *** airboat will be easy to spot, better hope he doesnt **** anyone off too bad...

and if i owned a guide service i would deffinitely not be associated with an *** hole like whistling wings!:scratch

5. killerv

killerv Senior Refuge Member

I saw that boat for the first time at the walmart in Scottboro last weekend....

Well, I sure didn't want one of my first posts to come off wrong but people like that whistlinboy just rubs me wrong. I'm suprised the moderaters don't deal with him. We hunt hard and do the best with what we have, we don't have a ton of money to blow on hunting and just have an ole john boat with an old evinrude on it that is decently camoed but we keep a lot of long reed cane with us to hide it better. We kill a few ducks, g'ville can be a lot of work to be successful and we are pretty conservative with our shots, probably too conservative. I shoot a lot sporting clays and skeet and I know what is out of my range.

We ran into a newbie last year hunting out of a bass boat, he called us over to see if we could identify what he shot. Joker had done killed a hen shovelor, ringneck and a banded goose. Is that what ticks people off about out of towners, sometimes they get lucky? I'll tell you what is sorry and lazy, those people from the area that think they can shine you off by hanging an oil lantern in a tree the night before so they don't have to get up early. Then when you check it out because something just ain't right about that light your are seeing, then you see its a lantern, turn it off and setup, then the jokers come down through the woods about 20 minutes before shooting time and start poutin'....those are sorry hunters. We hunt mainly between langston and stevenson, we've never had any major problems. The only negative I've see was a nasty note left on someones truck at the boat landing and the lantern incident. We did have someone come in late the other morning and try to set up near us, way to close...finally they thought better of it and moved on. I've hunted seminole a few times and I just can't go back there after hunting g'ville.

So bud, don't throw all of us out of towners into one basket, my group does right and does well.

6. unclelush

unclelush Refuge Member

well mr. killerv you are the type we all hate. you are stomping on (my) territory now. maybe if you quit shooting your little sporting clays and skeet, save some money and buy you a decent boat with a blind you wouldn't stick out like a sore pecker! are you one of the mud creek sitters that goes in and stays all day, chases,runs ,etc.. the ducks untill the leave and don't come back.
    do you hunt the river and put up your little cane blind where there is no cane to start with-personally my favorite d.a.- so everybody sees what a d.a. you are? how about jones creek? have i seen your d.a. in there before? probably!
    god i hate jackarses like you! mr. preppy-i can see you at a d.u. banquet now acting like you are somebody important, trying to impress the rest of the d.u. members. oh yes i can see it now-appletini in one hand cigar in the other.
    well enough of this so f@#$off and stay in georgia.
    oh yeah tell your buddies from s.c. the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. Bamawebfoot

Bamawebfoot Moderator

Tennessee River and the Mississippi Delta
    This one has digressed as far as it can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.