Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Eastern GA Question

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by MissedAgain, Sep 16, 2009.

1. BLM

BLM Senior Refuge Member

There's a reason the majority of duck hunters I know in GA have leases in Ark, MS, and LA. Hell, I'm in one over in MS delta this year and originally from LA so hunt there in fields and lakes/backwater every year. If you're used to seeing piles of birds whether they're high fliers or working your area most of the day then GA is going to depress you. I've been to some nice holes around Atlanta where mallards, wood ducks and geese were shot, but its just a totally different kind of duck hunting. I may be able to help you with some contact info if you want to see about lease property over in MS delta.

2. MissedAgain

MissedAgain Elite Refuge Member

The offer is very appreciated - thanks. My time is very limited and vacation short for the next year or two.

I'm locked in on some duck hunting already. :tu

Last weekend, I got my first deer (100# 4 pt) in about 10 years and am tickled pink that I actually saw something. Hunted 23 or 24 (+/-) days in FL last year without a single shot opportunity!

3. BLM

BLM Senior Refuge Member

10-4. Congrats on finding some duck hunting opportunities. Hope it works out well.