Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

"Easy Hide" Hoodies- New Product

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Juvie Juke Box, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

We are finally rolling out the first in our new line of "Easy Hide" Hoodies, with the snow goose hoodie going into production this coming Monday. They are being printed locally here in South Dakota with anticipated completion of around 10 days. The first run is going to be limited in quantities, with larger production coming as we get closer to Winter/Spring. These will be available in Snow, Blue, and Juvie Snow.

We work closely with Sky Fly Decoys and the prints will be the exact prints used on their decoys, right on the hoodie from just above the pocket to below the neck. These hoodies will be a blended hoodie similar to an Under Armour style hoodie vs 100% cotton to provide more comfort, less shrinkage, and better longevity as well as better moisture barrier. We have been talking about doing this since we started Juvie Juke Box so we are excited to finally get this project off the ground. I know when hunting out of whites especially with a decent amount of guys in the spread we are always wondering how much of a white blob effect is going on from the waist up so our thinking is this will help break up your outline and blend you into the spread even better! With the addition of the tail portion on the hood you will have a decoy showing from all angles that the birds will be working if laying on backboards, or if you are lucky enough to hunt out of a pit this may help getting away with having your head sticking out a little bit.

We are taking pre-orders right now for the Snows and they will be $50. If pre ordering is not your thing the remaining amount we have left over when they are completed with be added to the website.

Looking for feedback from the crew here on the refuge as well in reference to the Juvie/Blue. Our original plan was to do those on a white hoodie as well but we were also kicking around the idea of doing them on a gray/dark gray.

Thoughts?

hoodie.jpg bluehoodie.jpg juviehoodie.jpg

Steelteamsix likes this.
  2. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

I like the back, front looks dumb imo. The only front that I would even consider is the first(top) one. No way I'd pay $50 for a white hoodie that's gonna get filthy anyway.

3. Juvie Juke Box

We've had tons of interest in these before we decided to make them, but thanks for your input! The price is based off having them made in the United States.

PorkChop likes this.
  4. negooseman

They are printed in the United States but the hoodie itself probably isn't made in the USA.

PorkChop and Mr_Mallard like this.
  5. bad dog

bad dog Senior Refuge Member

6. Alrik-MN

Alrik-MN Senior Refuge Member

Why not a camo hoodie with a white decoy print? Would make more sense in my opinion

Steelteamsix likes this.
  7. negooseman

There's not a universal camo pattern that everyone likes or that blends into all conditions. Thus, he'd have to offer multiple patterns to appease everyone's likes. Plus, we're trying to blend into a white spread and just breakup the human outline.

8. Juvie Juke Box

That's our thinking on these, these are geared towards hunters who hunt almost exclusively in whites for the most part. We knew they wouldn't be everyones cup of tea, not too worried about it. We will be coming out with hoodies/shirts etc that don't have a decoy printed on the front of them as well.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  9. PorkChop

PorkChop Senior Refuge Member

I would like a reversed one because I like to lay on my belly ‍♂️

Snowman69 likes this.
  10. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

In reference to your posts being deleted, you guys will need to take your personal fight elsewhere.

PorkChop and likesbigspreads like this.