Elizabeth Warren's DNA test revealed.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Oct 15, 2018.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

OMG! Watch her Video on her Family Story.... She claims that her parents had to elope because her Daddy's parents, the Herrings, were bitterly opposed to their marrying because her mothers family, the Reids, was part Native American... Like 1/512th of a "part"? :l

You knew your DNA results were this flimsy - you include the revel in the video - and yet you still ran with it? Poor decision making.:fp

WATCH THE VIDEO: ELIZABETH WARREN’S NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE
    https://elizabethwarren.com/fact-squad/heritage/

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  2. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Rule # 1: Control the narrative.

Brottboss likes this.
  3. Luigi Daniele

Luigi Daniele Elite Refuge Member

NorCal: watching the specks and sprig work
    I hope that you see what I did there. :D

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  4. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

I do not feel smarter after reading this.

The truth is that she doesn't have enough to be considered "Native" by any stretch. Sorry...10 generations back, potentially...you're white. I don't care if the family wants to have their stories - my great grandmother had jet black hair, several in the family had prominent facial features, but everyone staunchly denied that there was any Native blood at all...and DNA testing bears out that, nope...none....every family has stories/rumors/whispered, "well, you know..." things... My parents' DNA tests showed Iberian Peninsula...can I claim to be Basque? Pretty ballsy to be 1/1024th and say, "told you so...I'm Native"

Where this matters is the same place as it did with Barack Obama...did she claim that status to which she was not entitled in order to benefit, in the same way many Americans were concerned that BHO potentially claimed to be a "foreign" student when he was really a US citizen? If she did, then her credibility is shot, no matter what she might have "believed at the time..."; of course, the university would also have to claim a "mea culpa" for admitting her as a Native student without any proof other than, "well...my grandparents like to tell the story about how..." I know I am cynical, but it isn't too hard to imagine that she saw it as a way to use the system to her advantage.

WHUP ! Hen and Brottboss like this.
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I was surprised to find out she had a large Texas connection. It appears from the video she dropped the Native American race card at several universities. But at this point she's doubling down on embarrassing herself and really PO'ing a lot of real NA.

I especially like the point where she talked about the Dawes registration and what she thought about it.

According to our DNA analysis we're part African Moor (See Sicilian) which by her logic makes me African-American with a little Middle Eastern thrown in. There's got to be some privilege or bank in there somewhere for us. :grvn

6. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

You picked a lousy time to come out as Saudi, Bear.

stevena198301 and Bear like this.
  7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Corollary 1A: Impress the stupid.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  8. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

I think I mentioned in a earlier thread that the result of my slobbering into a tube revealed that I'm a 100% mongrel descent of Great Britain and assorted Western Europe places. Everything else is 0%. Since reportedly no pre-human or even Neanderthal pathogens were detected, maybe I can claim Cro-Magnon for my spear chucking tendencies? :scratch

9. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Pfft... Purebred.

10. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

11. Brottboss

Brottboss Elite Refuge Member

1/1024th....
    So there's a chance??