Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

End of a Windsock era!

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by G.B. Jack, May 2, 2006.

1. watchm

watchm Banned

Yeah, but this is getting interesting!!!!

2. Bullet21XD

Bullet21XD Elite Refuge Member

:l :l :clap

He's from SoDak!

3. goosenuts

goosenuts Senior Refuge Member

Toye i can see you beleive everything you read if you think waterfowlers are dropping off you gotta be kidding me. Also i hunt 6-7 western states every year and last year was the first year in 10 years there were actaully enough ducks to even get me excited. I think this year will be another good year for duck numbers so maybe the ducks are starting to rebound. I guess you beleive all the little stories in wildfowl and Du magazines also right next to a big ad for the lastest and greatest waterproof boot ad. Toye if your happy and content as a waterfowler doing what you do thats cool i dont have nothing bad to say about that. But our sport is in big trouble in every aspect. In 10 years when you and by kids and old enough to drive and hunt on there own i can gaurentte the only place's they will be able to shoot at a duck is at a local refuge thats managed tighter then the sanjuentin prision. If you think you will be able to walk up to a farmers door and get permission without reaching deep into your pocket book you are highly blinded my friend. This has already happened darn near every where you go now. Unless you are willing to work your *** for the hunt which i do more then anyone i know you wont be into birds. About the only place out west or your only options to have good hunting is lease the ground, hunt the overcrowded areas or do what i do and drive 50 miles on a back road that no other human thought there might be geese and go find some. and where the farmers havent been harrased yet to hunt there geese. IM done here i dont want to keep this going like i said these internet sites arent my cup of tea. of any want to talk waterfowling or shoot the **** you can pm and i would be happy to bull**** with any time.

4. G.B. Jack

G.B. Jack Elite Refuge Member

nutz,
    With all these conspiricy magazines like du and delta, I agree there are "DUCKS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL" and ROSWELL, national wildlife refuge! Seriously you CANT be as dumb as you sound!:tu

5. goose_caller

goose_caller Elite Refuge Member

What rock do you live under....are you for real or are you just trying REALLY hard to look like a dip$hit???? Numbers have been dropping nation wide for decades, facts are in the numbers look them up if you don't believe us.....and if you don't trust them then you got other problems much bigger in your life.

6. TOYE

TOYE Elite Refuge Member

If the hunting is that bad, why don't you quit like the 50% that have in the last 30 years?
    I hunt in many states and in Canada and gaining permission is not very hard with any people skills at all! Maybe in Nevada things are different but luckily I have no plans to go duck hunting in Nevada.:l

7. goosenuts

That's why south dakota limits the hunters in there state if the hunting is so good everywhere why do all these hunters infiltrate all these states and make them put a cap on the numbers. When ever in history has south dakota and north dakota thinking about it had to curbe the waterfowl hunters cause there own states are over ran and suck so they go to other states seeking the greener grass. When i started hunting you didnt need to go anywhere to hunt the hunting was good close to home now you need to put thousands of miles on your vehicle to get a shoot. I also suspect 20 years ago there were more duck hunting shows on tv also:rolleyes:. whatever guys if hunting is in such good shape why do you travel all over to other states to kill birds not enough in cheeseland.

8. I wouldnt rule that out.

9. goose_caller

goose_caller Elite Refuge Member

And he just keeps going and going and going and going......serious, I think everyone that has had to read one or all of nutz post must be a little dumber now.....DUDE SHUT THE HECK UP, YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

10. goosenuts

Okay daddy goose caller i'll go back under my rock now.