Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

End of a Windsock era!

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by G.B. Jack, May 2, 2006.

1. wavie

wavie Senior Refuge Member

Your most intelligent post to date!:tu

2. finally :tu

3. G.B. Jack

G.B. Jack Elite Refuge Member

Thats 10,000 less Steve, Great HARD data, but i'm sure Mr. NUTS will come up with some sort of postal service conspiricy theroy about how the US postal service is just saying that cause there tied into AVERY's WEB OF LIES to RULE THE UNIVERSE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! sinister laugh!:l

4. ringnek

ringnek Senior Refuge Member

Jack,
    I deleted my post on fears it might have brought nuts out from under the rock again.

5. watchm

watchm Banned

I thought you said you were done and didn't want to keep going?!?!?!?!?:confused:
    Nevada..........sounds like a waterfowler's Valhalla!!

6. Inyoface

Inyoface Elite Refuge Member

:l I live for this

7. Back on topic:

After reading this thread would we be better off with 18 fullbodies or buying 5 dozen more silosocks? I already have 5 dozen silosocks and some texas rags.

8. JEDJR

JEDJR Elite Refuge Member

IMO, The 5 dozen silosocks for numbers. If you are looking to add some extra realism to the downwind side of your spread, get the fb's.

9. ringnek

ringnek Senior Refuge Member

See if we can get the fire going again!!:dv
    KS, 158 posts with many stating opinions on what is best and many bad mouthing the other guys opinions and you ask what should I buy. Some where along the line you will have to make the call yourself unless you want to read another 158 posts on what others opinions are. Each person has a choice that fits the type of hunting they do. Factors like where you live, fields you hunt, $$ to spend all have a say. If I lived in SD I may use FBs as you would know the local conditions but to travel pulling a huge trailor to get out to where ever and find all mud would be disapointing. Buy what fits your hunting needs and or what you like. In the end it is your money being spent. If after using something and not liking it, sell it and try something else.
    Had your question been what kind of dog to buy and one said lab, one said chessie and one said golden but 150 said poodle, would you buy the poodle? I would dought it. It"s the same with decoys. Buy what you want.

10. JEDJR

JEDJR Elite Refuge Member

I must have missed something? doors blown off on this post? I dont see it. As far as the question, He asked and I simply gave my opinion.