Espn sucks

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by thatguy2, Jan 1, 2018.

1. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

SEC, who cares? My team (and Gods ;)) Norte Dame shamed LSU!!!!! :clap:clap:clap Don't you all like that split screen when NICECAR races? :p

BirdJ likes this.
  2. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Whoever thought that split screen was a good idea needs to be kicked right square in the nuts.

BirdJ likes this.
  3. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

No comments about the Clemson-Bama outcome? What am I supposed to read during dinner?

4. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

All I have to say is they should just do away with conference championships.

5. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Why? There's still bragging rights about winning a conference. Plus bowl invitations.

6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Bamas D showed up. It had been lacking of late. Their offense has trouble without it. I was skeptical. Glad they proved me wrong. It was a good night of football games. Both worth watching. That GA OK game was one to remember.

7. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

Agreed. Lots of folks were happy seeing Mayfield lose but I was happier to see that fan base. I have no idea why but there are a fair amount of OK fans here and got dangit are they annoying as hell. BOOMER SOOOONER yeesh, gag me.

Mayfield's a head case for sure but I don't HATE him. He's got as much swagger as many other 22 year olds would have given his current situation in life. Unless you're some Tim Tebow/Jason White/Sam Bradford kinda square. Nice guys ain't that fun to watch.

8. Ducker 4 Ever

Ducker 4 Ever Elite Refuge Member

So Mayfield swagger = good
    Rodgers swagger = bad
    Got it...lol

Sounds to me like you hate every team who is better than your chosen teams, especially if you have to spend any time around their fans.

Duck_Hunter_TX likes this.
  9. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

I swear you are more butthurt about me hating the packers than I actually am about the packers being my most hated team.

I'm not a Mayfield fan but I think he's fun to watch.

I also don't have to watch my team get destroyed by him twice a year (typically).

And for the record, Mayfield is flashy and trollish. At least entertaining antics. He's the kind that would flip the bird to the pope if he felt it was needed.

Rodgers doesn't have swagger, he's smug. His one liners are obviously rehearsed days if not weeks in advance.. His "swagger" is just like your brother in law who makes more than you, and after you offer to buy the table a round of drinks, he takes the whole tab including dinner. Still a superdoosh but just less entertainment factor.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  10. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

Haven't had a great deal of a rivalry, but I really enjoyed the Oklahoma fans during their recent home and home with the Vols. Seemed like solid folks.