Even Pelosi recognizes ANTIFI for what they are!

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Ron Gilmore, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

At least two vitriolic groups came together in an antagonistic manner…

I suppose I would agree that condemnation of one group and silence towards the other is to some degree subtle support of that other group.

ANTIFA is an obvious example of a hate group on the left. They have openly supported violence, and have openly called for members to physically block free speech of any opposing ideas. Their objective appears to be some sort of totalitarian rule, of which I have yet to discern the actual end goal?

BLM is political dynamite. I would say that many people supporting this group are doing so for reasonable cause. I would also say that many in this group are looking for racial entitlement and creating increasing racial disparity. Due to the fact that the premise of this group is supposed to be anti-racism (while many times actually engaging in racism while doing so), any political figure who opposes or admonishes this group will likely be categorized as racist.

More and more, people on the right see support of BLM as racist, while people on the left see opposition to this group as racist… With increasing confusion and racial disparity occurring whilst society picks sides and tries to figure things out.

The whole situation is a muddy hole filling with water, and we keep trying to dig on both sides…

2. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

I do not know, but I'd be terrified to check...

3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Depends on Depend?

Depend.jpg

Ron Gilmore likes this.
  4. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

That is the best you can do? No link? Must not have happened.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  5. blacktail

blacktail Elite Refuge Member

I am absolutely shocked that a bunch of folks, (big tough folks) haven't rolled into these antifa riots with the sole purpose of ripping pepper spray out their hands, making them drink it, then curb stomping them.
    I promise you, 25 years ago, I could of rounded up 50 people minimum to don a MAGA hat and go get in the front line and just stand there ready to defend themselves. I hung with a very rough and tumble crowd who would of enjoyed the heck out of it. Most probably would still, but our cat like reflexes ain't what they used to be.

lax, ALMODUX and WoodieSC like this.
  6. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

I am not walking back through the archives, hobby to find where you where defending Soros, I know it was there, think you kept asking for a link, numerous ones provided and you posted something from Snopes or Wikipedia, yet he had stated on a CBS news program his alignment!

So if you want it I will get it! I am sure I can find stuff from the Ferguson riots as well and demonstrations last year where the DNC and BLM where causing violence at Trump rally's as well. So move on hobby! Go fish or tune up for the fall season, unlike Eel.

7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Uhhhhhh, just a reminder... The PAF is about collegial exchange. Let's keep it that way. There is no shortage of places that focus upon pizzing on one another's shoes. As far as the PAF is concerned... less unlabeled opinion and more supported discourse is the intent. Thanks to all for understanding that. :tu

8. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

While I agree on the sentiment, the fact is that doing so will just give them more propaganda to spew! The Berkley incident has been ignored by the media and in part that may be because of Harvey, but it did not go unnoticed.

We are likely to have a neo Nazi gathering as well as anti gathering here this fall. In talking with people from the local organizations who want none of them here have started talking of holding a counter protest to the BLM and NEO types. Will be interesting if this takes place, Shiners, Lions, couple of motorcyle clubs all with willing members that would stand denouncing both sides for the racism and violence and a lot of people not connected to any group or organization.

Local radio station had the local BLM leader on, and the next day social media lit up with this idea. I think it shook up both sides as suddenly the protest date they announced has been canceled with no new date announced. Since they need a permit it will require a 30 day notice and approval by the city commission.

9. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

10. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

These things are scripted for locales where you'd get arrested for receiving the brick or bottle, much less getting any chance to retaliate. Most of the local leadership is in cahoots, though it seems there have been some miscalculations of late. The minute they rare back to throw any potentially deadly object, if they caught lead to the face, peaceful protest would suddenly be in vogue again shortly.