Everybody is now talking gun control...anybody considering all of the mind altering drugs being

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Pin the bump fire does not make any weapon full auto!!!! Trigger still has to reset and be tripped on every round. Don't repeat a fallacy as there is enough of them already being spoken as if they are fact!

I am not sure if the suppersor would limit a bump fires effectiveness and I will talk with my friend that has both on his AR platform and see what he says!

pintail2222 likes this.
  2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the heads up. It's still a semi-auto - but single fires at a quicker more consistent speed than a human squeezing a trigger?

3. bluemarlin08

bluemarlin08 Elite Refuge Member

Heard today on Rush about a study that showed for 1994 to today gun purchases have risen 64%. However, gun homicides have dropped 49%. Makes you think

4. Ron Gilmore

That is correct but semi fire operation is still that! Buddy shoots competition pistol with a S&W and is freaky fast on the trigger. Sounds like full auto to someone who never has heard a full auto. I listened to the videos and felt it was a bump fire weapon the reports between shots was slower than any full auto I had listened to or been around. Buddy in WI traveled across the country putting on demos and I got to play !

pintail2222 likes this.
  5. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

My 3 gun trigger is pretty dang fast, they will probably want to go after those next.

stevena198301 likes this.
  6. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

After reading some of the threads lately let me raise my hand and say "YES" I need medication.

7. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

"Trump is Hitler,” said the people who want the citizenry to be disarmed.
    Meds anyone?

widgeon likes this.
  8. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

So R - S. Dakota Senator Thune is saying the issue of making some guns into auto's should be discussed. I thought it was ONLY dems!

9. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

10. Ron Gilmore

But this does not make them into autos, a bump fire requires a reset of the trigger. Sen Thune will get an ear full from his people and like all politians knows that he best stay away from this issue in the great state of SD just as anyone from ND would. So what exactly was he referring to? Kits that can be purchased turning weapons into full auto??? Seen a few of those ads along the way. Want a full auto AR it can be done as well but there is no cutoff until it is empty. Think I need to buy more stock in DEPENDS, as the liberals on here are going to be wetting themselves over the next couple weeks!

Discussion and action is far different ! Thune is in one of the most firearm ownership states. Any rule or law that restricts ownership will be met with NO votes at the ballot box.