Evil

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Pastor, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Pastor

Pastor Senior Refuge Member

Regardless of where you think evil came from it is something that has been in our world for thousands of years. You may believe in a fallen angel or you may believe in natural corruption of an evolved species, either way you have to come to grips with it's actions and the suffering it causes. Our country has once again seen the horror and the tragedy that occurs when evil is unleashed upon innocent people. Emotions of anger and sadness have been running through me . I go from just being flat out pissed off to overwhelming sadness for what humans are capable of and the horror that they can cause. Yes I said pissed off. Even as a pastor the anger inside of me for the pain and anguish that has been caused is tremendous. Monday evening was spent explaining to my children things that I wish I didn't have to discuss and answering difficult questions. Why Daddy would someone do that? Daddy, were there kids killed? Daddy, did the bad guy go to hell? Daddy, are we safe? What if someone shoots at us? The fact is that as long as people live on this Earth evil will be present. I personally believe that one day God will end all suffering and anguish and evil will be bound forever but as of right now it is a part of our every day Life. And even if you don't agree with me that God will end it someday we still have to live with it together and find ways to not let it destroy our everyday lives and general pursuit of happiness. If we stop doing the things that we love then we've let evil win. If we hide in our homes afraid to go out and live then we are letting evil win. If we stop loving our fellow man then we are letting evil win. If we allow evil to divide our friendships and family's? If we allow evil to divide our Church's and communities? If we allow evil to divide our nation then we let evil win. Evil is not prejudiced to religion, culture, nationality, language, age or color of skin. But evil has an enemy. Evil has a foe. We have a way to fight. That enemy is good!! If we all will step up and fight evil with good then we will make a difference. A nation built on brotherly love will prosper. When good old fashioned respect is given and also earned communities thrive. When common decency is exercised and received people learn to love. Will it erase evil no but it will keep evil from winning. I challenge you to be a part of the solution and not the problem. I challenge you to even in your anger to love more, to give more and not let anger become hate. Hate heals no one but only causes anguish in the one who hates. Am I angry? Absolutely. Do I think Justice should be served to those who do evil? Absolutely. Regardless of race, culture or religious background doing the right thing is always the right thing to do. Help me help our country. You want to make America great again then get out and spread greatness, the greatness of doing unto others as you would have them do unto you!!

God bless

2. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

^^^^
    Pure Truth.

3. mpkowal

mpkowal Senior Refuge Member

Nicely said and God Bless us all.

4. dankoustas

dankoustas Senior Refuge Member