excel problems or is it just me

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by ddwaterdog, May 3, 2012.

1. ddwaterdog

ddwaterdog New Member

still waiting Glenn said he was personally taking over my repair 2 weeks ago and my motor was suppose to be going back to utah to have the case gasket replaced .Hope i get it back before september.This has been a real night mare everytime .Everytime i see the name excel i want to puke.

2. ParaMarine

ParaMarine Senior Refuge Member

Run don't walk to your attorney's office! Enough is enough! Have your attorney send a demand letter to Glenn and see how fast things start to move.

3. Boo8meR

Boo8meR Elite Refuge Member

So I just bought a Mud Buddy motor on an Excel hull. I'm REALLY hoping you're just the exception to the rule because I feel a little sick and the motor isn't even here, yet!

4. ddwaterdog

ddwaterdog New Member

finally had my boat returned today and excel did a nice job on the repair.repainted the entire boat.i am finally glad to have a boat .It has been without a boat since feb

5. deadducks89

deadducks89 Senior Refuge Member

heres :pra that its for good this time :tu

6. dakndug

dakndug Moderator Moderator

Good to hear DD! I know you'll get it bloody as hell this year!

Doug

7. The Head Man

The Head Man Senior Refuge Member

I have been watching and trolling for a long time re: duck boats. I think I am going with a slow long shaft go devil and a go devil boat. The older I get, I just don't care about pre dawn boat races. I went down and met with Warren Coco a while back. Heckuva nice guy. His stuff is simple and over built.

8. headshots

headshots Refuge Member

i got the same boat .125" and could not be happier. by far the best boat ive ever had. i beat the crap out of it and i still cant put a dent in it. i needed a new capacity placker as the old one broke. excel shipped it to me overnight for free.

9. tennduckdog

tennduckdog Elite Refuge Member

We're all on the same page with that! I know welding aluminum takes a little getting used to, but if you build aluminum boats for a living that weld should be a chip shot.