Taxidermy Forum Sponsors

Fall Reference Photo Sale

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Forum' started by wiseonep, Oct 9, 2017.

1. wiseonep

wiseonep Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

I just started my Fall Sale on my Reference Photo Discs. The sale will run now through Sunday Oct. 22nd at midnight. My website is www.alaskanorthtaxidermy.com. I've marked the discs down to $9.95 each from $14.95. Most all of my discs have well over 100 high resolution pictures on them. And I have over 300 different species on disc including North American and Exotic Mammals, Waterfowl and Birds.

I try to get as close as possible for details on eyes, nose, etc, as well as full body shots for poses. All of the pictures are from live animals, except the fish. There are many things you can do with the discs - view them as a slide show, load the discs to your computer, or just load certain pictures. All pictures come up almost full screen on your computer. You can zoom in and out. Or you can print out a picture to take to your work place. But, please remember the pictures are copywritten.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. You can find my cd's at www.alaskanorthtaxidermy.com or through the Alaska North Taxidermy sponsor link at the top of the decoy forum page. Below are a few examples from some of the discs. Thanks, Phil

Caribou
    [​IMG]

2. wiseonep

Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep
    [​IMG]

3. wiseonep