Fear

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by hobbydog, Sep 13, 2018.

1. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

Anyone reading the book? I got the audiobook and started listening to it, about a third of the way through it. Will probably finish it on my drive north tomorrow. It is pretty interesting so far. I have learned a bit about Trump and have a bit more appreciation of who the guy is and where he is coming from. It gives pretty good descriptions of the key players and seems to be fair and accurate. I do have a much better appreciation for Lindsey Graham. I think everyone here would agree with his advice to Trump after the election and his take on the current congress. The level of detail Woodward gets into on the conversations that happened is fascinating, especially about North Korea. I am sure KJU and Putin have it on the top of their reading list.....if not they should.

2. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

When I`m out of toilet paper I`ll read it.

JP, 10GAGENUT, WHUP ! Hen and 2 others like this.
  3. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Because let’s face it.... wouldn’t any administration that was going to talk strategy about North Korea make sure Bob Woodward is as at the table.

JP, lugnut, WHUP ! Hen and 2 others like this.
  4. hobbydog

If it makes you feel better he says lots of really bad things about Obama and Hillary. Everyone said it is not true but none of them will say exactly which parts are not true because they know he has the taped interviews to back it up. But you can't even comment on it because you have no idea of what the book even says. Like everything else you base your opinion on what Fox news tells you to believe. Read the book and then lets discuss which parts you think are BS?

stump likes this.
  5. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

".......Fox news tells you to believe." :doh
    Jeez get over it, Dude! Besides you're probably one of the most Leftist on this Forum- Bob Woodward?

JP, lugnut, WHUP ! Hen and 2 others like this.
  6. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

That says way more about this forum than it does about hobby.

buck_master_2001 likes this.
  7. Allan

Allan Elite Refuge Member

No way in hell I’m giving Woodward any of my money.

WHUP ! Hen, OneShotBandit and API like this.
  8. hobbydog

If someone gave you the book for free would you consider reading it?

9. Allan

Allan Elite Refuge Member

Perhaps, love to read. It seems that the leaked quotes are being highly contested by the supposed qoutees. Might be a work of fiction and no way for me to ever really know.

JP likes this.
  10. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

After all the gnashing of teeth is hashed out on what is and isn’t true, if you wanna come off that audio book for a few bucks, I’ll listen to it. Need to know if I should listen to it as a fiction or non fiction still. I’m assuming it reads like it’s the gospel? If so, and it’s fiction, I need to know which parts to laugh about and which parts to take serious.