Final Approach Xlandr .

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by isu22andy, Nov 13, 2017.

1. isu22andy

isu22andy New Member

Anyone have a picture of one in the field they are willing to share ? Debating that or ground force.

2. marsh man dan

marsh man dan Elite Refuge Member

No debate get a xlander dont look back

dux/24 7 likes this.
  3. Spencer5100

Spencer5100 Elite Refuge Member

The X Lander is an awesome blind, but the fact that it doesn't have framed doors can be kind of annoying at times and if I was only going to have one blind, I wouldn't want it to be an X Lander. It's super low profile and hides as well as just about anything on the market, plus takes no time to set up.

I personally have a set of Tanglefree Dead Zones for when we don't need to get as low and a set of X Landers for when we reallly need as low of a profile as possible. Although I think that the X Lander is a "better" blind, if I were only getting one, I'd get a Ground Force.

4. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

5. isu22andy

isu22andy New Member

Thanks for the replies.

6. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

We field hunt and getting low is part of the drill. My buddy uses an X-Lander and likes it very much.

7. tornadochaser

tornadochaser Elite Refuge Member

Get both. Mud up/paint the xlander for hunting short stubble and disked/tilled fields. Get a KW1 groundforce for hunting combined cornfields.

Spencer5100 likes this.
  8. isu22andy

isu22andy New Member

We hunt snows along the missouri river bottom , so almost all the heavy ground is tilled in the fall so it breaths better and doesnt become hard as a rock.

9. EWUEagles

EWUEagles Senior Refuge Member

I hunt a lot out of boats so a non full framed blind is a must. The xlander is some how so roomy but low profile. It folds up super low and my favorite blind for my hunting situations. If I was field hunting and had more room for storage I might like something a little different.