Finally a scandal to bring down the Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Tuck31, Feb 8, 2018.

1. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

I admittedly have not read all of the links, but....what does your post have to do with the following from the original post:

Really this is a scandal worthy of 7 front page articles on CNN on line, while the FBI and DOJ along with DNC, Obama and Hillary trying to influence the election of a US president is nowhere to be found on the front page of CNN webpage.

Really?

2. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

:l:l

Assault is a crime. Why isn't he locked up?

3. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

hobby once again you are off the reservation because your implication was he had no clearance and as a result was handling classified documents. Yet he did have classified clearance but not to the level that he had sought. So my comment was to point out the outrageous and complete erroneous claim you made.

Couple weeks back there was an article about Kelly having issues with a few people not having been cleared to the level that they wanted. It meant that people had to leave or be excluded during meetings. No names where given but it seems that Porter was one of them as we find out now. Question is why did it take this long for this to come out. Did anyone brief the right people as to the concerns.

4. Ron Gilmore

Here is a good article from Bloomberg and I posted it as we all know they are not Trump fans. I made a mistake from reading a different article. That was regarding the clearance issue. He had full clearance but temporary but not a permanent clearance which is what was being worked on. This top clearance is granted for a five year period and takes time to complete. That is why certain staff are granted temp status. So he had the proper clearance to do what he was doing.

Kellys comments must have been referring to other areas and was not Porter.

5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Your wording confuses me... do you mean he had an interim clearance? Is their a half-clearance I don’t know about?

Lower level, than what?

6. stevena198301

Because these are accusations. Accusations after they are ex’s. He claims he took the photo, and there is more to it. I assumed that’d mean he gives his side, but it seems he said he’s going silent. I agree, if it is true, lock him up.

7. stevena198301

Could you point those folks out right after you read this?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
  8. Ron Gilmore

I have addressed my mistake in another post. Interim clearance is what he had as well as others until they are granted full clearance status. The articles I had read previously explained it in a manner that implied he was given a lower level of access to classified material.

9. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

You were probably reading Hope Hicks statement defending him. You know, the person who is sleeping with him is the one who writes the official statement defending him. What a soap opera.:l

10. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

And as we all know women and men divorcing never, ever lie about anything, especially abuse. :rolleyes::rolleyes: