Finally getting some nice weather

Discussion in 'Fishing Forum' started by ndhonkerhunter, Jan 2, 2001.

1. ndhonkerhunter

ndhonkerhunter Senior Refuge Member

We're finally getting some nice weather in North Dakota. It was above freezing today and will be again tomorrow. It still gets below zero at night. Going out tomorrow and will finally be able to put some lines outside the house. I'll report on how I do.

2. Krappie

Krappie Senior Refuge Member

Ditto on the weather NDHH!!!! When it get up into the 20's after several days in the single digits it starts to feel like a heat wave. Isn't it funny how that works. Make it summer or fall and you think you're going die from exposure. Have it 20 to 30 degrees in the winter and you'd swear that you could run around naked and not bother you.he,he,he. That's also why you'll see some of those idiots during the Packer games with their shirt off...Ah maybe it's because of the alcohol...you know what I mean. [​IMG]

catch ya later,
    Krappie

3. Wood Duck

Wood Duck Senior Refuge Member

Good fishing weather and I've got 2 hot panfish lakes to work with. Went out after work tonight and caught a dozen gills in the 8-9" range in 45 min of fishing - including drilling the holes. Its always a brisk bite around sunset. One of these lakes has a nice run of perch from 10-12", not quite like Devils Lake but hey, its only 5 minutes from home.