Finally joined

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by jeffy, Jun 22, 2017.

1. jeffy

jeffy New Member

I have been a lurker on here for awhile, decided I should join to be able to participate. I hunt in Oregon for ducks and geese 5-6 days a week, as my job allows me to be gone most of the time then, we are fortunate enough to be hunting for early geese in Sept and continue basically hunting until March due to the amount of Cackler geese we winter here. The main reason I joined was mostly for the info in hunting in Canada ( just like the other 7000 other guys LOL) I have a trip in the planning stages for 2018, hopefully with a few of my buddies...and have used this site for countless hours of research and info from past posts for the first timer. I have a pretty good pile of snow goose decoys so far, 2 of the "homemade E-callers" that I built, and in the process of making the vortex type rotary machine to see how that works. We are planning either Alberta or Saskatchewan and would like to be able to be somewhat successful! Thanks for all the info you guys provide on here, I understand that guys just come on here for asking questions, so I hope to be able to contribute as well.

2. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge!

3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard. You're on the right track. Just start surfing around and asking questions.

4. mpkowal

mpkowal Senior Refuge Member

Welcome, it's a good spot. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017