Finger Guard?

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by fultz, Aug 2, 2016.

1. mrgadwall

mrgadwall Elite Refuge Member

Got rid of an SBEII for that very reason.

2. JHerr

JHerr Elite Refuge Member

Maybe instead MPW should sell those grip strengthener springy thingy's.

3. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

Been shooting shotguns 45yrs for the SBE gun for 20yrs and have never had a bloody finger from a damn trigger guard?? It ain't the weapon.

4. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Get the 'eff' out of here. If your hands are that GD soft, you should be at home rubbing lotion into it's skin so it doesn't get the hose again.

For the love of all that is holy. Ain't no self-respecting hand in Razorback country that would order one of these, 'cept as a joke. I bet if you order one of these, Mack's sends your info to the DNR and they revoke your hunting license.

Sweet 9 pound 5 ounce baby Jeebus.

TheDuckSlayer likes this.
  5. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

I've shot every model of shotgun made since 1970, and owned most of them, and never had a "boo boo on my wittle finger" from a got dam trigger guard. Oh, and IF I wear gloves, it's black cotton jersey gloves with the fingers cut off.

Macks prolly keeps these on the shelf next to the battery socks and battery jackets.

6. CookMan

MPWS may keep them close to the young adult Diapers (21-30)age, band-aids, aspirin for the hangover from one real bourbon drink and white Costas?

7. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Ok, I had a Spanish-made sxs from the 1960's that had a long triggerguard (double triggers) and straight grip stock. It would occasionally muck up my finger if I wasn't paying attention. Other than that, I haven't had issues with any other gun I've shot from 28 to 10-gauge.

But whoever sold Mack's on carrying this in their catalogue...dude could probably sell ice to the Inuit. Wins my vote for most useless and ugliest duck hunting equipment of the past 30 years. Worse than the duck butts that have a pump and spit water out every so often like some weird anal-fetish fountain...I just imagine the ducks seeing that and thinking, "that drake just **** all over the rest of them...I'm not eating anything down there..."

8. CookMan

I did exactly that with a hard & fast girl once from Stuttgart at the Gumbo Festival. I lost the finger guard during the fun & games that evening at the "after party". Never did find that finger guard the next morning??

9. JHerr

JHerr Elite Refuge Member

Might should've stuck around a while if it was in fact dexterous enough to remove that finger thingy.

10. Yellow Pup

Yellow Pup Refuge Member

Even an Alabama hand knows these things are queer as a three dollar bill