Finished works???

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by skiebuster, Nov 9, 2009.

1. TLBullfrog

TLBullfrog Elite Refuge Member

Thankyou, skie. From the bottom of my heart, in all sincerity, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

PLEASE understand, skie. Most of the times in our discussions, I'm only trying to get you to look at the way you've worded something. And MOST of the times, I feel you wrote something one way, but intended to convey something else. When that happens, it often reads as contradictory, yet you'll continue to insist "that's what I said". But it WASN'T. It was what you MEANT to say.

If that explanation makes sense to you, can you see how frustrasting such a conversation can be on my (our) end?

I love you, man!

2. skiebuster

skiebuster Elite Refuge Member

lol, I love you to man ! You know, Its hard to type exactly what your mind is thinking when its going 100 mph and you can only type with 2 fingers and thumbs. :D

I also have purposely said things that would make people think its contradictory in a fleshly way. But spiritually, it actually comes together even tho it seems to oppose. Like the word "works" in the bible. You have Works of the Spirit, and then the works of the flesh. Some think when physically in the flesh, while its Spiritual. Some can see it, while others dont.

keep on keeping on !

3. TLBullfrog

TLBullfrog Elite Refuge Member

4. wckrisher

wckrisher Senior Refuge Member

Hence skieology: the practice of confusing in order to confuse. If no one knows what I am talking about I can say anything and act as if they are confused so that my own confusion is still confounding to me. Thus, I speak because I can not because I should, that and I am bored.

5. skiebuster

not to confuse as you claim, but to get people to read the Word and to gain understanding of what they read.

And that they can learn Spiritually that Gods Word doesnt conflict, only adds to and or backs up what it says.

There is scripture that seems to be in conflict, but that is to those who do not have Spiritual understanding from in high.

Thats why you must be born of water according to Acts 2:38 and receive the Holy Ghost or youll in no way see the Heaven.

Some people believe in being baptized via the father, the son and the Holy Ghost....

acts 2 says in the name of Jesus Christ.

what is the proper way oh so wise one who knows all things?

6. skiebuster

TL, good read

but if people read more of the bible for their own understanding and to gain a closer walk with God from reading while trying for or against what I have posted or replied to, then its a good thing.

And I really didnt mean to do that with the apostles.

And it seems I have a few who absolutley hate anything I post up, and for good reason. It is hard to kick against the pricks. ;)

7. wckrisher

wckrisher Senior Refuge Member

I for one don't hate every thing you post, just your half truths, your attempts to confuse, the why you add to the Bible and claim it is Gods word. In short I don't agree that lies, deliberately confusing people, and adding to Gods word could possible bring any one closer to a saving knowledge of Christ. It does how ever sound like the same thing Satan did in the Garden and that, I guess I do hate. I also hate that you have lost a great deal of credibility because some of your thoughts deserved to be examined and may have had some merit.. I haven't attacked your beliefs just your tactics, It is good that you have confessed to such tactics but how do we know you are sincere, based on your history, and not just another skie moment. I noticed no mention of repentance and changing your ways just, a veiled threat to continue.

8. huntman

huntman Senior Refuge Member

Kind of like what a thief says to the cops when they are arresting him. I'm not really stealing that stuff I'm just checking their security.:flame

So lying to try to further peoples study is okay? Sounds more like a ploy from the father of lies to me.

Sorry Skie not buying it.

9. skiebuster

Post up something that I have lied or went against the Word of God.

10. skiebuster

never lied about the Word at all. Tell me where I have ever lied about salvation.

Oh wait, you mean your salvation is different from mine ? I have posted up scripture many times on salvation and now you call me a liar.

wrong, from both of you.

I said what I have done is posted up the Word that would seem contradictory to a person who may not know all the Word. Like Acts 2:38 and Mathew 28:19

And I ask you, how was you baptized ? In what fashion and in what denomination ?

Acts, or Mathew's version ?

be honest, if you can.