Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Foiles arrested in Canada?

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by DozaDuck, Oct 2, 2007.

1. DozaDuck

DozaDuck Senior Refuge Member

I heard a rumor that Jeff Foiles was arrested in Canada for overbag and disgarding geese in a creek or such.:fp Just wanted to know if that is true. If it is boy anybody will do anything just to sell one more call or sell one more video. That is a good way to tell young kids , Not.

2. TTDuckman

TTDuckman Elite Refuge Member

This is about the 4th year in a row that this rumor keeps getting brought up. Unless someone has some facts to the rumor, it is just that and a character assassination. Regardless of what anyone's opinion of Jeff are, rumors are what they are, rumors.

If its true, then it is true and the guilty party is due what they have coming. If it is merely a rumor, it is very damaging and spread by someone not observing the golden rule.

Which is it?

Tim

3. goosehunter64

goosehunter64 Elite Refuge Member

Ya...I heard this rumor about a month ago.
    Gotta have facts to back this stuff up.

4. drylok

drylok Elite Refuge Member

Innocent until proven otherwise :fp

5. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Elite Refuge Member

Just off the phone with Jeff. He was home for four day taking care of some business. As off 7:30 this morning he was in Minneapolis Airport headed BACK to Edmonton. He hunts at Stan Riser's Alberta Trophy hunts where they have full time camp hands who clean EVERY bird they shoot. He wanted me to tell you the hunting has been great and they are getting some awesome footage for Fallen Skies 5. He also wanted me to tell you, you may be hearing from his attorney as he is starting to wear pretty thin with the slander and defamation of character crap that goes on by guys like you who base their posts off complete conjecture and heresay with no regard whatsoever for a man's personal life or liveihood.

6. oxbow hunter

oxbow hunter Elite Refuge Member

:l I can feel the fear in the air:l You can't sue people over a rumor that they heared along with many others you would have to trace it back to its origin. good luck

Oh I do beleve there is a question mark after the sentance. so its a question not a statment.

From what I and others saw this teal season of some of his pro staffers He's going to get a bad name from them not the rumor mill so he might want to check his six.

7. riverrat47

riverrat47 Elite Refuge Member

Well, little red riding hood, that threat finally confirmed the my initial opinion of foils was correct. After meeting him, watching a couple of videos and talking to people who have hunted with (or around him), I came to the conclusion that he was a complete jerk. You have just confirmed this.

8. DozaDuck

DozaDuck Senior Refuge Member

I was not trying to attack his character. I was just trying to find the truth. So let his attorney call me and get in contact. I will tell him what I think about lawyers. Notice I put a question mark on my post. I did not attack anyone.

9. oxbow hunter

oxbow hunter Elite Refuge Member

No you asked a question .:tu

10. kennyo

kennyo Senior Refuge Member

So does anybody know if he floated the 4th shell ?