Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Foiles arrested in Canada?

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by DozaDuck, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Havok

Havok Senior Refuge Member

Yeah, glad i found this thread, was fixing to buy a SMM and SMH.. looks like winglock will be getting my bussiness now.

2. migrator00

migrator00 Senior Refuge Member

Trust me....I know Jeff personally. He is the first guy to make sure that if he's not keeping the waterfowl...they are going to someone who will. Nothing is wasted...this is just another b.s. thread. Grow up fellas. We all have better things to do then try to make up rumors to trash a mans way of living. He puts out great products from a great company. Don't change your plans of buying a call from a b.s. childish rumor. This is just retarded......

3. Zonkers

Zonkers Senior Refuge Member

This sheet is getting real old!!

4. GrNhEaDhUnTeR85

GrNhEaDhUnTeR85 Elite Refuge Member

in case you havent read the entire thread....someone heard the rumor.....wasnt sure if it was true and asked a ? about it......then some of Foiles lovely prostaffers showed their true colors......hence the reason some of us wont be buying his calls......he should be more picky about some of the guys he surronds himself with

5. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Elite Refuge Member

Maybe the guy's calls you guys all promote and defend could do the same...........-------did mommy make your cereal the way you like it today??? How's the dating life treating you??? I imagine that whole, " Let me see if my parents are still up", thing really gets in the way. Have a great weekend!!!

6. goosehunter64

goosehunter64 Elite Refuge Member

What??.....can anyone else, tell me what he said?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dv :dv

7. GrNhEaDhUnTeR85

hes still ripping me for living at home.....he must have been one of those poor lil boys that got kicked out at 18.....

8. GrNhEaDhUnTeR85

you know BBW you can say what you want to about me....i dont care......your the one thats acting the most like a child.....or and by the way i enjoyed reading all those love notes you sent to buckshot a couple of weeks ago....you know you really hurt is feeling when you didnt show up.......

9. goosehunter64

goosehunter64 Elite Refuge Member

Oh I know that bud....it's just the way he worded it.....it sounds like stoned drivel....or Capt'n Morgan speech....hhhmmmmm I'll forever wonder???:rolleyes:

10. DozaDuck

DozaDuck Senior Refuge Member

I think this is funny now looking back when I called out foiles. All i can do is :l