Follow Along On The Committed Custom Calls Journey

Discussion in 'Committed Custom Calls' started by THEIRCOMMITED10, Feb 1, 2017.

1. THEIRCOMMITED10

THEIRCOMMITED10 |Moderator Fishing|Call Sponsor| Sponsor Moderator

Hey there Fugers,

It's been a great 15 years as a member here at the Refuge Forums and Sponsoring for 6 or so of that . What a place for information and come hang out to get your waterfowl fix during the offseason . This page will be a dedicated CCC page , where you can follow along and engage with the Committed Custom Calls team and fans as we journey through the course of the season and off seasons . Be sure to check by often as I will post up sales and product notifications here often through the course of the calendar year .

Thanks God Bless and Good Huntin' - Gary ___________________________________
    #TunedUpThursday . 2017 SnubNose Special . "YOUR CALL , YOUR CUSTOM" !

I am opening up the books on 100% Custom CCC's SnubNoses . The SnubNose is the second duck call CCC ever made . It was produced 2010-2012 roughly . It has a very short barrel and is super responsive and absolutely screams on the high end but gets low and real ducky as well .

Find your own fancy custom wood , acrylic , or combination for your dream CCC call and send it in to be made into a true one of a kind Committed Custom ! Stabilized woods work best for a full call barrel and insert . Kiln dried woods or seasoned air dried wood for several years is next best for a full wood call . Just remember the better your wood source is the better your call will turn out . Wood that is not stabilzed or not dried properly will check , crack , and shrink guaranteed . A good alternative especially for hunting , is a fancy wood barrel with a handpoured insert or acrylic insert.

After 40 SnubNose orders are placed I will close the books on all custom one of a kind SnubNose orders . Standard woods will be Flamed Hedge and African Blackwood with a pinned brass band .

Email me Gary@committedcustomcalls.com if your interested in having a custom SnubNose turned for you so you can get on the books and in line for your custom CCC ______________________________________________________#CommittedCustomCalls #CustomCalls #DuckCalls #GooseCalls #DuckHunt #Hunting #GooseHunt #WaterFowler #WaterFowl #Ducks #Geese #Mallards #Pintails #Greenheads #Honkers #Benelli #Remington #DuckHunter #GooseHunter #MadeInUsa #LegBands #Banded #FreedomIsNotFree #USA

2. THEIRCOMMITED10

Hey guys a few have asked I will post it here . I will need a minimum of 4.5" for barrel to have enough meat on the bone to play with . And 6.5" for inserts . If you want a handpoured or an acrylic insert then you only need to worry about the barrel . Some really cool ideas coming in so far can't wait to see what you all come up with for your one of a kind customs . Should be some awesome CCC's . Wood , micarta , acrylic , and whatever else you can dream up the sky is the limit . This will only be a once or twice a year deal , so when the orders are done they are done . If your on the fence now pull that trigger so your not kicking yourself later . Spread the word if you can . Custom one of a kind Committed Custom Call will be $140 base price . Thanks ! [​IMG][​IMG]

DrakeStar likes this.
  3. KyMike

KyMike Senior Refuge Member

Got my order in for 2 Snubbies!!!!!

4. Mudygmc

Mudygmc New Member

I would like to get in on this. I don't have any acrylic but would like to have one made. Where would be the best place to look for acrylic blanks?

THEIRCOMMITED10 likes this.
  5. THEIRCOMMITED10

Thanks for the note and your interest in the calls . I can provide any acrylic what color where you interested in ? Thanks ! -Gary

6. Mudygmc

Mudygmc New Member

Don't know if I don't have enough posts or am missing the obvious. Didn't find where to PM. Seems most all of my current calls are black or smoke. Figured I'd try and change it up and go brighter with the next one. Thinking maybe coke bottle barrel and chartreuse insert. Or maybe all chartreuse. Let me know if that works.
    Thanks
    Adam

7. THEIRCOMMITED10

Hey Adam . If PM isn't working for you , you can always email me gary@committedcustomcalls.com

Look forward to getting you dialed in thanks again . -Gary