For Kennedy, more winning...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Michael, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

Seems a lot of people on these boards want to say how Trump is not accomplishing anything, maybe they are listening too much to the wrong newsfeed, maybe they are just reading vapid headlines, maybe ....they are just trying to stir the pot. I have noticed they have been more quiet lately, which is a blessing....

...anyway, I think there are a lot of things going on that don't get a lot of coverage, things that are happening that make some of us happy with the general way things are going, it's not all doom and gloom.

.......as an example

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/16/opini...it-court-nominees-opinion-jennings/index.html

2. Michael

and of course....he ain't Hillary.

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Maybe George Soros DID run out of money. :joker

4. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

The little BS things Trump accomplishes are barely worthy of acknowledgement. Healthcare, the Wall, NAFTA, tax reform, currency manipulation, high paying jobs, jobs coming back to the US are the material things. Sure, the little BS things get his country boy base all whooped up because they likely can't relate to the really important issues. Just like hunting some of the parks, wow. Now that's really going to help this country! :l

5. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Weren't you on here a few days ago schooling us all how it is "the swamp" whom writes and passes legislation? And how it is that the President only signs said legislation in to law or vetos it?

6. Michael

I tend to think appellate and Supreme court justices are a little more than BS...it's ok though, I don't expect any more from you than the same 'ol rhetoric. It's actually nice late at night to hear ya, helps me go to sle....zzzzzzzzz

Bear likes this.
  7. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

Here is an update that will be updated soon, with more "little BS things". Poor Eel, it's going to be a long 4 years for you. Make that 8 years.
    Everything is coming along fine.

[​IMG]

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  8. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

But, what sources back that up?

:h :dv

9. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Coming from a closet liberal from Indiana, those country boys should take this as a compliment... You're an elitist trick. I'd hate to forget, a sore-loser, to boot. Get over yourself, and stop having your infantile fits. You sound like a 4 year old child.

10. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

Thank you :tufor pointing that out AGAIN & AGAIN about this tool and a few others that lurk here. It takes a lot of energy to stay negative every day, paint signs for Antifa and hate on TRUMP.

OneShotBandit and WHUP ! Hen like this.