FOR SALE: Toller Boatworks Hellcat Duck Boat ($11k) obo

Discussion in 'Duck Boats For Sale' started by Chance Curnutte, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:38 PM.

1. Chance Curnutte

Chance Curnutte New Member

For Sale: Toller Boatworks Hellcat, located near Southern Pines, NC.

Boat is in great condition and runs like new. The motor was just serviced for the year and all good to go. Currently only 152 hours on boat. It has been used purposefully but also well kept and well maintained.

For those of you that don't know, these boats are handmade right here in NC and built to last. I will be touching up the paint in next few days, but the humidity and rain this spring has been prohibiting me from doing so.

Price includes the boat, trailer, and Yamaha 90 outboard. Reason for sale is I just no longer have time to go on the longer, more adventurous hunts to the coast or carry the boat north towards MD. Buyer must pick up. Titles are in hand and ready to go. Contact me through PMor directly at 910-995-7883

Can check out the original description here: https://www.tollerboatworks.com/the-hellcat
    Hellcat.jpg