For those interested...the FBI Director to make statement at 11:00 Eastern time.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Jul 5, 2016.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

What a joke: a liberal lecturing others on practicality and patriotic allegiance.

Proof citizenship AND voting rights should be earned, somehow, some way. Giving both out like free candy to retards has given us several generations of brainwashed morons and criminal minions.

OneShotBandit and WoodieSC like this.
  2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Ok Al, how about putting something of substance up? How would you propose, what would you propose, that GUARANTEES proof of a persons patriotic allegiance? Be critical all you want, but be kind enough to also post something of substance. Earned citizenship, totally agree. But figuring out how to guarantee and immigrants allegiance before entry, just tell me how. If you can't, or won't, then the joke is well, ...........................?

Michael likes this.
  3. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

He just wants "voting control". In the wrong hands voting can be dangerous. Mentally ill people shouldn't have access to voting. Automatic voting machines... get out of here. Dont get me started the voting day loophole.

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

How to accomplish confidence in patriotic allegiance... :scratch

• Professed allegiance supported by documented birth right is somehow assumed (imagine what it says about those renouncing their birthright), yet even small children pledge allegiance daily (culturally) at school (or at least they used to).
    • Naturalized citizens openly and officially express aligiance as a condition of naturalization.
    • Members of the military openly and personally swear aligiance as a condition of service.
    For those unwilling to profess aligiance, ya wonder what they are seeking, and given that they appear to have not found their dream in a particular place... Why do they hang around and perpetuate their dissatisfaction?

OneShotBandit likes this.
  5. eel river

I can/could get comfortable with this. That said though, "mentally ill" could be taken to an extreme. What is mentally ill? Who defines it? Is being on Prozac a condition that could put a person "on a list"? I used to be the CFO of a company that management a lot of health insurance lives. There's a lot, really a lot, of folks on Prozac that might end up on a list that have nothing wrong with them except a little too much stress in their life. Again, I get your point though.

6. eel river

They hang around because there is no better place to go, even though they aren't happy here. Heck, whose to say that someone would go ahead and pledge, as scam to get in the country, all the while never intending to support this country. This gentleman in Dallas was in the military and what did he do? That's my point to Al. I don't mind at all being called a liberal, a progressive, a conservative, whatever. But for folks to do so without putting something up is, using a word he used, a joke.

7. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Apparently mental faculties are at a premium for some here. Both myself and API have plenty of history posting details about this, but if you can't swear allegiance, that'd be a primer for being a citizen. If you haven't contributed to some service for the common good, why should you get a say in anything? What those 'service' or voting privelege requirements are, is an entirely broad subject, by itself. Suffice to say, probably 75% of those voting for this nation's representation, have never vested one bit of time, effort, or concern into anything outside their own personal interests....yet they think it's entirely fair that they have a say in the interests of those who have vested. It's not.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  8. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

That surfaces some "whyizzat"...
    Like a life devoid of a culture or maybe simply possessing not so much in the way of capacity for personal adaptability? Ya wonder what kind of expectations such folks have about life anywhere, and whether they consider their own role in promoting self well being.

That in itself is a statement about character. From a quality assurance point of view, should the military tighten the screws more on commitment to sworn allegiance? What would be the response people have to that? Hey, how about clamping down on politicians who act in ways not in the country's best interest (no matter what their "intent")?

Michael likes this.
  9. ValleyFlak

ValleyFlak Elite Refuge Member

No welfare state and all paper work, schools and chainsaw instructions in English. Then let whoever wants to come and contribute get in line to apply and get properly vetted.

DennyB, OneShotBandit and API like this.
  10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Clinton is disputing Dir. Comey's opinion of her carelessness.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-denies-careless-handling-of-classified-material/

Hillary Clinton denies careless handling of classified material

On this point, the former secretary of state disagrees. "They, I believe, did not believe they were sending any material that was classified," she told CNN. And, in opposition to Comey's findings, she told Pelley, "I do not think they were careless. I have a very high regard for the professionals in the State Department, so I believe that they knew what they were doing, and I had no reason to question or second guess their expert opinions."

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016