For those of you considering Kerry...

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by lad52, Feb 17, 2004.

1. lad52

lad52 Elite Refuge Member

I reckon some PC pu$$y complained and it got deleted.

No big deal. I thought it was funny and so did others.

2. lad52

Yeah, that World News / Current Events Forum is an idea that's almost as popular and makes as much sense as Al Sharpton's presidential campaign!:l :l

3. webfootedquacker

webfootedquacker Elite Refuge Member

I agree with jadkins, if this is just for duck hunting related stories, then almost the whole page goes. I see only 5 post on the whole main page that are duck hunting related. I see thank you's, and Mel Gibson, and fish stories, Mardi Gras, the Yankees, childbirth and LOTS of Nascar stuff. How come the mods never get on the nascar post?

Seems to me that the election of the next Pres. has more to do with duckhunting than Nascar. The feds determine season lengths, the Presidents admin makes impostant wetland decisons, the Pres can effect gun control measures etc etc etc.

Seems like we aren't being very consistent. I am like jadkins, what can go and what can stay?

4. Buford

Buford Elite Refuge Member

B-52

Where is your admonition of all of the other "inappropriate" threads? I mean, there are threads on this forum about child birth, dogs getting run over by a truck, Nascar, etc., etc.... At the VERY least you could look at the title of this thread and know not to come read it if you don't want to know something about the political scene in America. I for one enjoy reading the opinions of my duck hunting bretheren on issues that aren't directly tied to duck hunting and I don't see why I can't read about it RIGHT HERE. Ease up man. Geez.

And, let me say this... when the rules on this board become so militant that threads like this are outlawed or the poster is publicly ridiculed that will be the day that I remove myself from the ranks of its membership. That's exactly why I don't visit some other chat boards like the 1911 Forum anymore.

5. Buford

Wow... the system is really kickin' me in the nads today. :l

6. B52-man

B52-man Elite Refuge Member

This is where it's supposed to be.

7. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

This is beginning to tick me off. Time for a little tit for tat, so to speak.;)

8. Buford

Ah... touche'. A well thought out and classically executed victory on your part B-52. You must be so proud.

9. lad52

Come on... where's jon and lance?

I want to hear them talk about how great their candidate is.

10. webfootedquacker

webfootedquacker Elite Refuge Member

What have we become when a Canadian tells us where we can and can not talk about American politics.:D