For those of you who voted for Oboma

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by AV8R, Feb 26, 2009.

1. AV8R

AV8R Senior Refuge Member

2. BPSJ1

BPSJ1 Senior Refuge Member

I just read this and it makes me want to puke... These worthless pieces of s#@& that will not protect our borders are using this as an excuse. I hope everyone who voted for this azz clown are happy when only criminals have guns. :mad::mad: This country is screwed.

3. Tech III

Tech III Elite Refuge Member

The outcome will be interesting.

We all know the Mexican drug cartels are purchasing rifles from the US legally. :rolleyes:

4. buckmaster1

buckmaster1 Elite Refuge Member

Lakeland, Fl, Formerly from Gloucester, VA
    Remember to kick the bums out in the 2010 elections

5. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

6. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

You can say that crap all you want, but the fact that this is even being brought up right now is no good. This is what, the first 5 weeks of him in office? You would think that right now, fixing the budget and economy would be top priority. So to me, seeing that an AWB bill is being brought up shows how serious he is about it.

YL03

7. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member

Why should I care about your assault weapons? You don't need them for hunting. They are only good for killing people.

Why should I care about your handguns? You don't need them for hunting. They are only good for killing people.

As long as they leave my shotguns and hunting rifles alone, and they will never come after them.

What, my 30-06 is an intermediate caliber sniper rifle?

What, my Browning A-5 semi auto has a pistol grip?

Say it isn't so!:rolleyes:

I wonder if Mark Jones has any intermediate caliber sniper rifles, or semi-auto shotguns with pistol grips...

8. BPSJ1

BPSJ1 Senior Refuge Member

People like Mark are the reason things like this will pass. First it is this kind of weapon then its another. Mark you can laugh all you want but what will you say when your shotgun is next ???

9. H2ODAWG

H2ODAWG Elite Refuge Member

I hope that you kidding!!!

Here is my problem that I have w/ the **** that I just read. Mexico isn't the US. There are millions of illegal mexicans in the US buying legal weapons and transporting them back to the drug trafficking gang banging families. You are worried about Mexico and how illegals are treated, but prosecute a legal US citizen who held illegals at gun point on his own property....or better yet put Border patrol agents in prison for shooting one of the major drug trafficers in the arse as he was fleeing from them on US soil. Until you fix the problems here in the US, don't worry about another country.

10. TMWtrfwler

TMWtrfwler Elite Refuge Member

why are we going to impact our citizens over mexico's problems? that is just a poor excuse.