For those of you who voted for Oboma

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by AV8R, Feb 26, 2009.

1. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

My apologies for any part I'm responsible for, direct it back towards the gun issue and I'll stay away.:tu

2. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member

It's 17 pages long now and is wandering all over the place! :amen I think every conceivable issue, no matter how tangentally related, has been flogged pretty hard. It's not my call to pull the plug but I have had my last input here.

David

3. dirt_racer_3

dirt_racer_3 Senior Refuge Member

Saw that one to under:
    UNITED STATES CODE
    TITLE 10 - ARMED FORCES
    Subtitle A - General Military Law
    PART I - ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY POWERS
    CHAPTER 13 - THE MILITIA

4. Underradar

Underradar Banned

So when do we get out the guillotines and start lopping off CEO heads?

5. LyinToEm'

LyinToEm' Elite Refuge Member

I know a lot of people like you Duck, as funny as it may seem, most of them are really close friends.

You have a very narrow view of the world, especially concerning politics. You love Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'reilly, Ann Coulter, and Sean Hannity; Fox News is the only "unbiased" News on Television. Anyone who strays, even a little bit, outside the Neo-Conservative circle is a Tree-Huggin?, God-Hatin?, Gun-Stealin?, Lazy, No Good, Anti-American who should be sent straight to Guantanamo Bay Prison with the rest of the Terrorists (That?s if it was going to stay open, of course!:nutz).

The problem with your way of thinking, is that the country has moved on from it; Thanks to your boy GW! You are no longer the majority, and until Republicans realize this, it will stay occupied by a Democrat or an Independent!:pra

Peace...Im out, too...

6. StillInScrubs

StillInScrubs Elite Refuge Member

It won't do any good, we have to get the lawyers first.....then we can move on to the CEOs.

7. duck01

duck01 Senior Refuge Member

I agree! Anyone outside the circle is nothing but a Che Guevara t-shirt wearing, flag burning, flaming commie pinko.....................

Lyin, Maybe all those terrorists will end up at Tucker prison! Yee-Ha!!!

8. djbowman2

djbowman2 Elite Refuge Member

Very untrue...wait and see...you think GW messed up, you think the he made the last 8 years so miserable???? Just wait and see what your boy Barrack does over the next 4...just look what hes done in less than 100 days in office...hang on boys and girls...after these next four years you are going to wish you could go back to 2006:flame

9. seastreet

seastreet Banned

And you think Bush was the first one to perpetuate this "intelligence"?

Here's a few quotes for you to ponder...

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
    - President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 |

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
    - President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998 |

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
    - Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 |

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
    - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 |

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
    Letter to President Clinton.
    - (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 |

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
    - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 |

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
    - Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 |

These quotes were made before George Bush was ever elected to office. The libs claim that George Bush made all of this up just to go to war. Democrats were making the same exact claims while Clinton was president. Democrats overwhelmingly voted for the power given to Bush to go to war. Then they ran like rats from a sinking ship, when some of them (as shown in the quotes above) were making them before Bush was ever on the scene. A great deal of the people who made these claims before Bush did, are now running DC again. One of the main ones, Hillary Clinton, is Secretary of State. How is that not hypocritical?

10. 30WCF

30WCF Elite Refuge Member

Then why are you willing to go along with it when all it does is restrict law abiding citizens?