Ford...Chevy...Dodge

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by meatcaller, Nov 18, 2003.

What is the best and why?

1. Ford?

14 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Chevy?

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Dodge?

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. meatcaller

meatcaller Senior Refuge Member

One more thing...Yours aint stock either. ...You got more tinkers on it than, hooker with crabs.:l

2. fattire75

fattire75 Senior Refuge Member

My wife has a ford explorer we bought it new and I have put more money into that pos than you can imagine it is a 1997 and now has 60,000 miles, the fan fell off at 40,000, yes the fan fell off, and if it is electrical it has broke.

I have never spent a dime on my Subaru 1993 with 103,000 miles, I will never buy an American car again, and my next vehicle will be the new four-door tundra or sequoia SUV from Toyota.

I will never need to pull more than a drift boat or a decoy trailer so I don't need to buy an American truck, thank god.

3. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

thanks Meatcaller, i take pride in her, its ok though if i went with a gas motor i would go with a chevy, especially for the ride, i would have to lift it though they just sit to low for me :D

4. meatcaller

meatcaller Senior Refuge Member

hell ya they do. At least the front end. Give me a call dustin, seeing the old plans for the upcomin week. Jon

5. CSUguy

CSUguy Senior Refuge Member

There is no replacement for displacement. I Hate the Jap trucks. So if its a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge I'd be proud to have it in my garage.

6. bullbasin

bullbasin Senior Refuge Member

meatcaller.....be careful about the diesel comments....Dont know to many gassers that will take a spooled up turbo off the line.

ColoDuk, might have to take you up on that.....to get me out of all the trouble I have gotten into....more decoys and lot's of hunt'n...

:l

Not sure what the difference is anyway as long as the vehicle gets you there and back.....I see that some member vehicles may be questionable....:D

7. HuntAllDay

HuntAllDay Senior Refuge Member

Sorry you had bad luck fattire but dont sell out and go buy foreign. Thats just wrong!

I have a '97 F-150 that I have put 191,000 miles on and its still runnin strong. Never put more money into it then you would expect with a vehicle with that many miles on it. Still the original Trani and everything. It has been an Awesome Truck for me.

8. fattire75

fattire75 Senior Refuge Member

Hunt all day

I try to do the right thing,

I will not shop at wall mart because of the way they do business.

The Toyota Tundra is made in either TN or KY, and while it is a Jap business they are built in the US. Ford and GMC both make cars in Canada and Mexico. Dodge is own By Benze a German company.

So what is buying American now anyway gets comfusing.

9. CSUguy

CSUguy Senior Refuge Member

I don't care so much where they are put together, the engines for Ford Chevy and Dodge are made in America.

10. Elk_Killer

Elk_Killer Refuge Member

We all know the answer to this one... CHEVY they always win races and they have the best machines. Corvette vs. mustang, viper for example. Built ford F@#!ed! :nutz